Still no Co-op mission pack/weapon pack

beonder13

So, we are three weeks in to January 2008. I see more and more people getting tired of COD4/Halo3 and not a tidbit of info on the web about the DLC. And I've been looking... Google searches, forums, message boards, word of mouth...

I thought that after the break we would have heard something...anything...a reassuring word... from Kimi and the powers that be. But we wait. And we go on. And we play the same maps withe the same spawns over...and over...and over again.

With resources going to GRAW 3, maybe it is a manpower issue at RSE.

At a guess id say its purely a marketing decision to delay the maps> they want to charge for them and in their minds people have already spent their money by mid december and have nothing left by january. So maybe we will see them in February or March.

With resources going to GRAW 3, maybe it is a manpower issue at RSE.

At a guess id say its purely a marketing decision to delay the maps> they want to charge for them and in their minds people have already spent their money by mid december and have nothing left by january. So maybe we will see them in February or March.

How much do they plan on charging for them that they don't think people would have the discretionary income to afford it in mid-January? Yikes!!!!

:shifty:

Doesn't matter much anyway. I am fed up with Ubi. Not because the maps are late, but because of their whole corporate attitude.

I honestly don't know how people can stand to work for them. Especially someone like Kimi who is put in the position of being between the corporation and the consumer, but not allowed to tell the consumer anything of useful consequence.

• 2 weeks later...

We're most definitely not on Vacation ;) (everyone was back on the 2nd). As far as new news there's nothing we can say until we know for sure. When we know, you'll know. When Kimi announces it will be out on X date then it will be out on X date. With the issues we've had getting the pack out we don't want to promise a date until we're absolutely sure. I know this can be frustrating as we want it out just as much as everyone else. Unfortunately I can't go into the details but stay tuned and sorry for the delays.

thanks,

-pat

But can you at least confirm that these will be released for GRAW2? Will the announcement be another "Coming on this date..." or "Now, for DL on Xbox Live..."?

You're not dropping the atom bomb... what's the big three month secret/holdup. Enquiring fans want to know.

Edited by beonder13