Favorite MP map?

Now that the 360 version has been out for a few weeks maybe people have had time to make up there minds more about the different maps.

As a PC player who will get a few of those maps, yet unknown how many or which, I'd like to know which of the MP maps on the 360 version you like best.

I like hideout because its nice and small.. lagoon is good too, but like most of those maps they are WAY to big I feel, but eh people like them like that.

I guess it depends on which mode you play the map in. Small would be good for DM and TDM maybe, but not much else.

Now that the 360 version has been out for a few weeks maybe people have had time to make up there minds more about the different maps.

As a PC player who will get a few of those maps, yet unknown how many or which, I'd like to know which of the MP maps on the 360 version you like best.

For me I think Dam and Caldera are my favorites. But for that matter they're all good. Only one I don't care for much is Fort.