Grenade party at the fort

Bob The Nailer

Modem 56 k

but......

my Gr is screwed up some sounds aien't playing i need the original sound files plz can antyone send them or make a link forma download would be most appreciate email is

country2@ecenet.com

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modem 56 k

but......

my Gr is screwed up some sounds aien't playing i need the original sound files plz can antyone send them or make a link forma download would be most appreciate email is

country2@ecenet.com

Can't ya reinstall? :huh:

dont have cd right now and im still getting the patches

how can you keep coming to the boards then? isn't it torture? i couldn't come here and not feel the urge to liberate mankind from the evil georgians. :wacko:

He keeps sane with posts from previous victories.

You ever lost Snake?

You ever lost Snake?

pretty soon i won't lose either. he's going to teach me how to take a bullet in the head and survive. all for 3 easy payments of $19.95. then i'll teach him how to throw a grenade party. we're best buds til the end. you just wait til he gets back online. we're going to tear it up all over you's guys. :o=

Ill tell you a story how i lost to my rival.... i was just starting too........ :(:(

I thought the M16 was great so i took it he had OICW with GRENADE LAUNCHER and he kept using it and when his grenades ran out he switched to OICW single short and [pop pop pop] :o=:o=:o= he took me out and he won and when i got better i kicked his ###### that was how i lost my first game badly i never killed him

Ill tell you a story how i lost to my rival.... i was just starting too........ :(:(

I thought the M16 was great so i took it he had OICW with GRENADE LAUNCHER and he kept using it and when his grenades ran out he switched to OICW single short and [pop pop pop] :o=:o=:o= he took me out and he won and when i got better i kicked his ###### that was how i lost my first game badly i never killed him

That story proves that even the greats have off days :rocky:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Ill tell you a story how i lost to my rival.... i was just starting too........ :(

I thought the M16 was great so i took it he had OICW with GRENADE LAUNCHER and he kept using it and when his grenades ran out he switched to OICW single short and [pop pop pop] :o=  :o=  :o=  he took me out and he won and when i got better i kicked his ###### that was how i lost my first game badly i never killed him

I've done that (on the winning side - against newbies) a few times. It's funny when they never even see you and you tell them "I can see you" on teamspeak and they stop and start looking around. :lol:

Then you wound them in the leg just to annoy them and watch them limp around! It's fun. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...