Something strange is going on.

It seems when i go to a thread in any forum that has alot of pictures Internet Explorer crashes on me. It only seems to be happening on this site as well. I ran a virus check which came up clean. I'm on XP with a cable connection so i know my comp can handle the pic's. I've run ad-aware and spybot and don't have any spyware i know of. Anyone have any ideas? I'm also defragging now to see if that changes anything. But as i said it's only happening on this website. :wacko:

Yeah. A bunch of us having IE issues with FilePlanet. Cant DL. Follow Dannik's link and that will solve it. I did at Ruin's recommendation, and have quit Using IE. Everything in Opera is faster. I just like it better, and no DL issues anywhere so far.

Tonite though, I think the gr.net server or the immediate routers in the area are having issues. See my followup post.

Edited by phantom110565

Ummmm.......Wanna give us a hint here?

What kind of hint do you want exactly? I can view some pages just fine, others crash IE, only on this site, i don't know why. Ok i guess i'll check out Opera, thanks for the link Dannik. Thanks for the help Phantom. ;)

Edited by Sgt. Slaughter

I had trouble loading the page before, and didnt see your post, only saw Danniks. Was trying to figure out what the prob he posted was. LOL

Anyway, thats what happened. Once all the posts loaded, I saw the original problem posted by you. Im getting severe packet loss in Houston, at the final 3 hops to gr.net there in Texas. 40% packet loss with a 600ms ping time.

If GR staff or admin need the specific router or IP info, and the location/street address and phone numbers for the facilities where the packet loss is occurring, PM me and I will provide it to you privately.

Edited by phantom110565

I had trouble loading the page before, and didnt see your post, only saw Danniks. Was trying to figure out what the prob he posted was. LOL

Same prob here. But with my own posts. Lately i got several errors with uploading. Post, but my replay didnt appear. After some time a couple a couple of F5's (reload webpage) it does.

Kind of annoying sometimes.

No probs with pics in posts.

regards, BR_76

BTW nice sig, serg!