Texas Militia Movies

Rocky

I just noticed I had about 14Gb of Texas Militia movies recorded, so time to start editing and clearing some harddrive space LOL.

These were recorded with Fraps at 30FPS at half size, then edit in Videostudio, with each segment being saved out as a HD mpeg-4 1920x1080, then the segments were joined together for the final movies.

There may be spoliers. More soon.

Mission 1

131Mb, 1min20secs.

Notice some Ghost Recon features that we take for granted, not always available in todays games

• soul switching
  • incremental zoom
  • peek
  • Quick Save/Load at any point :)
  • OSOK (One Shot, One Kill)
  • Prone stance
  • Civilians / non-combatants
  • Full 180 degree POV without perspective distortion

http://youtu.be/2uGVFJFMgOw

What?! I shot a friendly, OMG, I never realised LMAO.

Hehe, that could have come from me. We will have loads of fun in the tournament, you and I. Just ask Riley, I kept shooting him (of course by accident) last time we played co-op. I think he hasn't been on the server ever since.... or he just avoids being there when I'm playing. :rofl:

What?! I shot a friendly, OMG, I never realised LMAO.

Hehe, that could have come from me. We will have loads of fun in the tournament, you and I. Just ask Riley, I kept shooting him (of course by accident) last time we played co-op. I think he hasn't been on the server ever since.... or he just avoids being there when I'm playing. :rofl:

That is one thing most FPS have removed...."The Gimp Shot"

Don't TK, just Gimp .....LOL

Best Regards,

Saker

LOL Oelmuvun, you still alive after i gave you that sniper shoot after you teamkilled nearly us all !?

Teppe

I was talking about the time while entering the castle where riley accidentally crossed my fire, through a combination of lag and NV goggles he is lucky to have lived. :P

The time you are talking about was a different occasion where the game was munged up/desynced or something.

It happens when I play with riley as the host, but I do not remember seeing it on the GRF server. *shrug*

Anyway, back on topic.

That was actually Mission 03 :P

One thing ya missed, realistic ricochet system, notice how you capped two baddies with one shot in the hallway at 1:24. Oelmuvun pulled off a beautiful one-shot-two-kills with the M4 at about 75m Saturday.

By 'model clipping' I assume you mean seeing guns, hands, legs and such through walls?

Good job, loving the slow-mo. :)