How To Fix GRFS [Idea Thread]

So I am sure everyone has their own ideas on how to fix GRFS. In this thread I would like for you to post your ideas here. All I ask is you be respectful of other people's posts and be mature.

My Ideas:

- Taser should be only last like 10-15 seconds because it feels like it lasts to long.

- Data Hacks should last about 20-30 seconds because it feels like it lasts to long.

- When you are capping an objective you should be able to use a pistol to fight off enemies because in real life you would be able to do that I am sure. All you need to do is put the field computer on the ground or something.

- Increase the power of the Bodark guns

- If you get detected by a sensor and walk out of the senor area you should no longer be detected, but if you go back into the area of the sensor grenade it shows you detected. I am not sure if this is already done lol.

- Being able to spawn on the other squad. So if your Alpha you can spawn on Bravo.

- New game modes, especially TDM

- Bigger maps.

- Better hit detection

- Dedicated servers

- Less detection and more stealth. Even when detected I just go "eh whatever you can see me, which means your near by so I will be more stealthy" which usually works in my favor lol so oh well.

Well this is all I can think of right now. I will add more if I come across other ideas.

Sorry to say but you can't fix this game. This series has now gone to the MP market. It really is a Ghost title now, i can list all that is wrong with this game and say what i would like to see but it's useless at this point, they didn't listen to us then and they won't listen now. Gun smith and some Character animations are nice etc but the Con's far out weigh Pro's in this game. Sad to say, but they killed the GR series.

More than anything, the loss of the wide open co-op missions and co-op firefights is what ended it for me.

If they had even given us 8 player co-op modes like we got in GR2 - GRAW2, I would have picked up this game.

There were so many co-op games in older GR games, that you could keep it fresh without having to play adversarial modes.

So, to fix it, for me, they would have to add co-op modes and maps like we had in older GR games.

Edited by Cons72

Sorry to say but you can't fix this game. This series has now gone to the MP market. It really is a Ghost title now, i can list all that is wrong with this game and say what i would like to see but it's useless at this point, they didn't listen to us then and they won't listen now. Gun smith and some Character animations are nice etc but the Con's far out weigh Pro's in this game. Sad to say, but they killed the GR series.

I'm sad to say that I totally agree with u :maybe:

And it's not just Ghost Recon they've changed.. Look at all Tom Clancy games. Nothing is like the old days..

I'm seriously thinking og building a PC for when Ground Branch and Takedown launches!

Call of Duty and Battlefield is the cause that Ghost Recon changed, since those 2 became such big rivals, they ditched the first game idea (that you could see in demo) because they thought they came up with a better one and came up with the s**t that they released.

Call of Duty and Battlefield is the cause that Ghost Recon changed, since those 2 became such big rivals, they ditched the first game idea (that you could see in demo) because they thought they came up with a better one and came up with the s**t that they released.

COD is a joke in the shooter world. Not worth even competing against them because its highly unbalanced, but it is its own game because it is a run-n-gun style shooter, has more gametypes that people love and the guns/equipment really make the game what it is. As for Battlefield, that is a game worth competing because it really has that squad base gameplay, the maps are massive, the guns are accurate and it feels like a real warfare. What GRFS should have done was used the Frost Bite 2 engine, opened the maps more, gave more gametypes, and allowed you to use the whole map. I am talking rooms, benches, pipes, etc. Let you destroy the level to really make it like a war-zone.

But overall GRFS is fun and passes time. I don't take the game serious anymore.