GRFS Collectors Edition

Yeah I thought it was pretty amazing, when I saw it just had to get it, was told over the counter that the individual tins where numbered as well.

Does make me feel a bit privileged. :D

So what are you guys hoping to get, just the game in a box?

So what are you guys hoping to get, just the game in a box?.

UK only has the signature edition so i just pre-ordered the standard edition. Looks like i'll be hunting for the Ghost Recon Alpha movie and a t-shirt :) ha ha ha!. Plus, any extra in-game content will be DLC, well, that's if there is going to be any PC DLC?.

So what are you guys hoping to get, just the game in a box?.

UK only has the signature edition so i just pre-ordered the standard edition. Looks like i'll be hunting for the Ghost Recon Alpha movie and a t-shirt :) ha ha ha!. Plus, any extra in-game content will be DLC, well, that's if there is going to be any PC DLC?.

I'm going tell you that Ubisoft is probably going to leave a Modding tutorial with tools to create missions/weapons for PC version as they have in previous Ghost Recon games,

so it is possible that there will be PC DLC's.

Ubisoft is probably going to leave a Modding tutorial with tools to create missions/weapons for PC version as they have in previous Ghost Recon games,so it is possible that there will be PC DLC's.

I wonder how this will work with UBI Game Launcher and Uplay and even maybe their anti-cheat software?, i suppose a mod tool intergration within the game is not impossible, but do you think they will do this though?, i doubt it personaly, but who knows what is planned?.

Edited by =warcloud=

I wonder how this will work with UBI Game Launcher and Uplay and even maybe their anti-cheat software?, i suppose a mod tool intergration within the game is not impossible...

I don't understand all this talk of launchers causing issues -- there's absolutely no reason what-so-ever, that game a launcher need interfere with mod support; in the case of older games that have been ported for resale on Steam this is usually just an oversight, but in the case of a new title the launcher code would have to by design be intended to stop mods from running...

:blink:

Edited by 101459

I don't understand all this talk of launchers causing issues

:blink:

I suppose if you unpack a mod that is in a zip file and copy&paste into the game folder like what was done with PC GRAW series that would be ok?, but what if the mod has a bat file like Brettzies weapon mod, how would you bypass the launcher?, i can only go from Splinter Cell Conviction which you had to run the ubi game launcher to play the game, although someone made a modification for SCC by tweaking the game files, but only single player. I honestly don't think there will be any mod tools for the PC version, i think we are getting the same as consoles, matchmaking, Uplay unlocks, DLC?. But it's all guess work from me ha ha :)

Wow didn't think my little thread could cause such activity. lol

In any case I'm hoping for big things from this little tin box! ;)

Please excuse my ignorance, what is DLC?

I'm not up with the latest PC jargon.

Edited by Anthonyf

Wow didn't think my little thread could cause such activity. lol

In any case I'm hoping for big things from this little tin box! ;)

Please excuse my ignorance, what is DLC?

I'm not up with the latest PC jargon.

Sorry that was probably my fault , it went from collectors edition to mod tools :). Going by ubisoft's recent titles i doubt there will be any mod tools?. DLC stands for Downloadable Content.