SpecOps Campaign: testers needed.

Zeealex

• 4 weeks later...

XD yeah, true, in all honesty though i think your mod will be much more awesome than mine, but hey, matter of opinion :thumbsup:

just started getting some stuff down again, still fixing up the previous 5 missions but, generally getting somewhere, just added a few kits into the mod for all the standard team members. and mission 6 is looking good so far, i hope.

Oh by the way, i found an old spec ops ranger elite game disk, so i may add a few of those missions in providing i can find the right maps and situations for it. some of them are pretty awesome.

Thanks again.

I wasn't serious about that :devil: Anyway, I'm using another computer right now because mine got a virus. This fake Win7 program says I need to buy the firewall program, which really just loads real viruses onto your computer, so they get money and the pleasure of destroying your computer at once. I'll be back online when its fixed :thumbsup:

damn, this is why i use linux these days XD hope it gets fixed up soon matey :thumbsup:

while i'm here.

changed the skins around a little to incorporate a high resolution and a desaturated Pencott badlands texture, it work pretty well against rocks.

[i'll get a better schreenshot]

Edited by Zeealex

Fought a good fight against the danged virus, even had to have my dad help me out. Him being very good with computers even had a struggle with it, and he finally got a program on his computer, sent it to me, and I ran it and it killed the infection. Victory! :D

By the way, typing :thumbsup: only works if you spell it right :rolleyes:

Edited by rileyfletcher_01

would it affect any of you much if you if this mod required blood oil or CENTCOM to be active for some characters to work?

understanding that some people still have slow net connections i just want to know if it would be worth while making two versions, a dependent and independent version.

the dependent version using the blood oil/CENTCOM characters therefore requiring the mod(s) to be active (as i have read the characters are not to be transferred/modified) and the independent version using stock characters that have been retextured therefore not requiring CENTCOM/blood oil.

or do you think it wont be much of an issue these days?

Edited by Zeealex

just a quick update:

this is the woodland addon for the mod, the BETA 6 zip will contain this addon, you can choose to have these skins added during woodland based missions or you can keep the urban/snow ones on, it's up to you.

ScreenShot55.jpg

ScreenShot54.jpg (the guys at the front arent the only ones.)

upon closer inspection

ScreenShot53.jpg

Edited by Zeealex

• 2 weeks later...