Change caliber MR-C

Hello all, I want to know how to change the damage of the MRC, to kill with one shot, as the M99 ... keeping all the other characteristics of the original as ... PS I play online with friends in private servers, do not disturb other players

Thx guys

thanks a lot! :)

when I choose the weapon the game crashes and not by the server because there are corrupted files ... why does this happen? I used graw bundle extractor and I followed the instructions .. but give me these problems ...:(

Edited by pl4tinum

it looks similar to the PhysX crash or the compatibility mode crash, change the compatability mode to windows XP SP2 if running windows vista and 7

if that doesnt help, if you have PhysX on disable it

someone else might be able to chip in here.

Edited by Zeealex

I modified the file weapon_data as I had suggested and I followed this guide:

4. Double click on the bundlereader.exe and Open quick.bundle

5. Extract files into a new folder

6. Once extracted rename default quick.bundle to quick1.bundle (this allows the game to read off of a folder you are about to create)

7. Next go to the DEFAULT directory of you GRAW folder and make a BACKUP of your data folder...

8. OPEN THE NEW quick.bundle folder (the folder you extracted!), inside copy all of the files and the new data folder into the GRAW directory

9. Now that you have your new data folder you need to open up the OLD data folder and copy those files (the new one is lacking movie files, etc) and paste them into the NEW data folder.

10. Now your game loads off of the NEW data folder

As mentioned in the points: I opened the file I extracted the quick.bundle in a folder;

I changed the damage, I renamed the original file to quick.bundle quick1.bundle;

I copied all the files I extracted, directory of the game and I replaced the original "Data" folder with the one extracted from quick.bundle and (where else is the file that I changed) and I started the game... but when I go to the server the message "file found altered to prevent the use of cheat" and other times I log in and after loading map When I select the weapon or shortly after I crash, saying:

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

Graw2 (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\types\beings\humanhusk.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

PS: sorry for my English I'm not English:)

Unfortunately, you don't need to modify the file inside the quick bundle. You should make your modification inside the patch bundle for the 1.05 patch that was issued by ubisoft. However, there is a much easier way of doing what you want through "local" folder.

1) Delete everything you just did and restore the name of the original quick bundle from "quick1" back to "quick". Now everything should be as is was before.

2) Copy the patch bundle and unbundle it. (leave the original patch bundle where it was)

3) Find the "weapon_data.xml"

4) Make the changes I mentiioned earlier and drag this xml file to your desktop. (don't forget to save the changes)

5) Find the "group_manager.xml" and drag it to your desktop. Make no changes to it.

Both of the these files are located in the same place: lib/managers/xml/ ....... (you should be looking for them inside the newly extracted patch bundle)

Now go to your main GRAW2 folder. Inside of it you should find a "local" folder. Inside of it should be your language folder. For me it is "English", for you it may be something else.

1) Double click on your language folder. There should be nothing inside of it. Now you will need to create the filepath to put your two files into. Right click (on the open white space inside your language folder) and select "new folder". Name your new folder "lib". Double click on the new lib folder and in the whitespace right click and create a new folder again. Name it "managers". Create a new folder inside of it called "xml". Open the xml folder and drag your "weapons_data" and "group_manager" files from your desktop into this folder.

Close everything up and run the game.

Enjoy!

Let me know if you have problems.

Cheers,

Rahn

thanks a lot rahnman but with the program Graw bundle extractor can not extract the files to "patch.bundle" :( :(

however, I raised the patch bundle from the folder

I took the files that you said that I had unpacked from "quick.pach" I edited the "weapon_data" group_manager and copied to the desktop then I created 3 (lib, manager, xml) folders in the "local" and I copied these two files ... (in There is also a local "sound" and "string")

that only tells me when I enter the server that "players use a different version"

I should find a way to edit files from the patch, so acknowledge them as the original ...

However I was able to enter once the server but it takes time in 3 more rounds to kill, nothing has changed ..

and how do I save changes to the file bundle?? because when I open a file bundle and then edit and re-open it when I go back to defoult I can not save with the program graw extractor ...

Edited by Pave Low
Removed unnecessary large quote (If you are replying to the latest post you don't need to quote the whole thing all again - Please use the "Add Reply" button instead of "Reply" in such cases)

Graw bundle extractor can not extract the files to "patch.bundle"

thats because you extract it to the desktop first :thumbsup:

oh wait just realised it makes a folder does it not?

change the attributes of the bundle so it isnt read only.

i've never had a problem extracting quick for god mode never crashed on me.

Edited by Zeealex

Platinum,

The changes that I gave you will only work for a coop server that you create yourself or for a campaign. If you try to log onto someone elses server (using these changed files) then you will be flagged for having "altered files". If you get into someone elses server using any modified files then you are cheating. Please do not do this. Personally I know of no way of bypassing the games anti-cheat, nor would I share that information if I did. In my view, however, it is perfectly acceptable to make any changes that you want if you are playing on a server that you create or if you are playing a campaign. If you are playing on servers hosted by friends, then they will need to make the same changes I mentioned above. Then you will be able to log onto their servers.

Since you are having difficulty extracting the two files I mentioned I will upload them to media fire and post a link to them shortly.

Cheers,

Rahn

Rhanman you're right I would use these changes only in the coop with friends ... and among us in his spare time ... like I said in previous posts, I will not disturb other players .. the problem is that my friends have the server and these changes can not log ... the patch does not make me come .. and other times I do not know why it crashes but it makes me come in for a few seconds ....:(

thank you very much I wait for the files! :)

Platinum,

the proper directory configuration should be:

GRAW2/Local/English/lib/managers/xml

"Info" should not be part of the filepath. I have "English" in my filepath and you may want to try that, however, the language may be different depending on what language the game uses.

Rahn