Back Home

Foxhound

Hey Gents,

Just got back (again) from the sand pit and was wondering who is still around from the old days? Not that I had much to say back then but just wondering and also wondering what the new game in town is.

Cheers

Now there's a name I remember from the past. Welcome home Foxhound! I got back from the sand box/sand pit back in October and am due there again at the end of this month. Recently got back into GR, new handle and new motivation to script again like the old days.

Nice to see you made it home and welcome back to the world of GR!

Hey there P@LaD!n

Good to see some people are still about. Thanks for the welcome home. I'm heading back over again in a few short months as well. I ended up reinstalling GR again on this new comp (Have to admit that it was the first thing I did install after the OS) and had a ball going through it all again, seems to have that effect. I might just poke around and see what new stuff I can come up with.

Hey, good luck in the sand box.

Cheers

Hey there P@LaD!n

Good to see some people are still about. Thanks for the welcome home. I'm heading back over again in a few short months as well. I ended up reinstalling GR again on this new comp (Have to admit that it was the first thing I did install after the OS) and had a ball going through it all again, seems to have that effect. I might just poke around and see what new stuff I can come up with.

Hey, good luck in the sand box.

Cheers

We may just end up bumping into each other. I injured my leg skiing this weekend so I won't be going on the 31st as planned...it'll be several weeks before I'll be able to head out. Not going on schedule means I've blown the sign on bonus with the company, but at least they still want me when I get better. With this economy I need the money...I've got three kids of my own and a stepdaughter to put through college. :)

Hey Foxhound, good to hear you're safe :)

The new game in town is ................. GRAW 2! More specifically the big upturn in superb co-op missions being released right now.

But if it's GR you want to stick with, definitely stick around, there is a HUGE release on the cards, but if you can;t wait, check out Heroes Unleashed for weeks (months) of gameplay. :thumbsup: