E3 OFP 2 Presentation

GT.com has a 6 minute presentation online showing some stuff off. Not really ingame, but it gives a better idea where the game is headed and it is looking good. Love the attention to detail and all. So far it seems everything around the game is done good, now it comes down to how the game "feels". Let's decide after we saw the first in-game combat. ;)

Nothing would be easier for me than just shout EPIC FAIL! but that wouldn't really be fair.

Looking at that vid, I think it will be very much like OFP with a smoother interface and (obviously) better graphics. People who really liked games like OFP1 and Joint Operations will like this one too.

But my gut feeling tells me that to gamers like me (GR1 SP and co-op) [OFP: DR] will be a bit like kissing your sister: Not exactly unpleasant, but not quite right either.

Respectfully

krise madsen

[OFP: DR] will be a bit like kissing your sister: Not exactly unpleasant, but not quite right either.

Sounds like you are speaking from experience there Krise.

:lol:

PS. I love that presentation, tank main cannon muzzleflash looks amazing !

[OFP: DR] will be a bit like kissing your sister: Not exactly unpleasant, but not quite right either.

Sounds like you are speaking from experience there Krise.

Oh, let's not go there. If we start throwing mock incestous insults at each other, we'll be permabanned from this forum before you can say "kids playing banjo on the porch"... :lol:

Respectfully

krise madsen