Friday Nights Cod4 Game Information

Rocky

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great games tonight!

My first time in this format but not first time on Sparta servers. Without doubt, the best COD4 I've played since it came out.

Huge thanks to Sparta for the continued excellent service from their game & TS servers. Also, a big-up to Rocky (best of luck with George Burley) for pushing this game play on the forums.

Second night and bags of fun yet again. :D

The comms worked a treat and the slow pace makes for cracking gameplay :ph34r: Even Luggage only managed to TK me once, so it must be working! :P

Now if we could convince someone to run a ladder along these lines I thinnk we'd have the makings of some seriously good competitive fun.

Good stuff last night. Really must try and work out the maps, this not having a compass seriously messes with my sense (or lack) of direction.

HomeWork smartass.gif for next week.

I found these for us all to study, it may help when we trying to call out a position for our team mates

COD4 Map overviews

backlot

bog

citystreets

convoy

countdown

crash

crossfire

downpour

overgrown

pipeline

showdown

strike

vacant

And the two maps I Fcensored1.gifing hate the most

wetwork

shipment

say NO to home workshakehead.gif

yeah Luggage was confusing/educating us with places like aljazeera towers etc :D haha

will ask him on teamspeak later for the pics, i can host them and post back here :)

btw was there any discussion about playing any other gametype on the server?

not a complaint, TDM suits me down to the ground, it's just makes me want to camp more because i'm too scared to crouch+move accross an open street becasue it's instant death when u cant run.

Edited by Panic

yeah Luggage was confusing/educating us with places like aljazeera towers etc :D haha

will ask him on teamspeak later for the pics, i can host them and post back here :)

btw was there any discussion about playing any other gametype on the server?

not a complaint, TDM suits me down to the ground, it's just makes me want to camp more because i'm too scared to crouch+move accross an open street becasue it's instant death when u cant run.

I agree Panic, i think that you should be able to sprint across open ground as long as you take up the crouch position as soon as you have reached your next bit of cover, i don't think anyone in the current server would abuse that option but i could see why in a public server it could be a problem with people running everywhere and then trying to say that they were just getting into cover, it's a tricky one.. :hmm:

Btw, i think the link for the maps "Downpour" and "Overgrown" in your post above have the same image numbers mate, i get "Overgrown" for both links..