Centcom Mission Issues

Tinker

Strange very strange.

I really would like to see that image. Do you know how to use photobucket.com? If you create an account there you can upload the image. If it is uploaded there you can paste a link here on the forums so we can check it out. Just copy paste the location of the image at photobucket into this forum.

Cheer'zz!

[edit]

I run through the whole mission without any problems. Here are some screenies from the inside of the prison. So you know how it should look like ;)

(Click on them for larger images)

th_C04_prison01.jpg th_C04_prison02.jpg th_C04_prison03.jpg th_C04_prison04.jpg th_C04_prison05.jpg

[/edit]

Edited by Toniezz

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: I think its more of a graphics issue than a game issue <_< The NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4600 is an older card now, and although it supports DX8.1 and GR is a DX8.0 game the Centcome mod is pushing the envelope of graphics quite a bit. if you have not already done this, I would update you Nvidia drivers and try agian, Both myself and T!nker have tryed to replicate these shadows today with no luck, I have tryed both a patched and unpatched version of the mod. :wall:

Sorry we cant help any further :(

I am also very sorry Tommy but I think I will have to agree with Hammer. I pled the mission 6 times yesterday on different graphics settings (with my GeForce FX5200, also an old ######). Even pushed back my drivers from version 93.71 to 84.21. No luck in replicating it. :(

One question. If you turn off all shadows in you options do these anomalies still occur? Thry to push all your graphics to low and replay it again. But first I would try to update your GFX drivers (though I remember you said you already did that). :wall:

Again sorry that I can't help you any further. This is indeed no CENTCOM issue in the form of mission or map modding. :hmm:

I had experienced these same type of shadows on a different mod a couple years ago. That was when I had a PC with built in video on the motherboard. I upgraded to an agp 5200 and I never saw the shadows again. I'm actually suprised my wussy laptop runs the centcom mod as well as it does.

I've had the 93.71 drivers since they out. I'm pretty anal when it comes to making sure this old girl is as up to date as possible. When I turn all shadowing off, problem goes bye-bye. Never had this happen before so I honestly don't know what the deal is. :blink: I'd say my card is the problem, but I don't have this problem with anything else. I'd like to thank everyone for there input and time on this situation. It could be my card is starting to go.

:(

I sent a Radion 9600 Pro to Hydro in France, who ended up not needing it. It was then sent to Smudge in Germany, but he is getting new pc now. It is free of charge if you would like it redirected before it flies back to the UK to me.

:rofl:

Tinker

I sent a Radion 9600 Pro to Hydro in France, who ended up not needing it. It was then sent to Smudge in Germany, but he is getting new pc now. It is free of charge if you would like it redirected before it flies back to the UK to me.

Tinker

:o wow thats one well traveled card lol, i wonder if thats some kind of record :wacko:

Tinker

:o wow thats one well traveled card lol, i wonder if thats some kind of record :wacko:

It will be now!

:thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

I realize this forum is pretty old, and centcom is not being developed anymore, but I'm stuck on mission 2.....how do you finish it? I've killed every enemy I can see, there are a few civilians (none were killed) and I've been over every square inch of the map. I've had all my team stand on the extraction. Nothing Works!

I realize this forum is pretty old, and centcom is not being developed anymore, but I'm stuck on mission 2.....how do you finish it? I've killed every enemy I can see, there are a few civilians (none were killed) and I've been over every square inch of the map. I've had all my team stand on the extraction. Nothing Works!

did you deal with the hidden boss? He is one of the Objs if this is the mission I think it is, on Cliffs Day map? Some had trouble locating him...

mig :ph34r:

• 8 months later...

Hi all

I,ve just downloaded and installed centcom mod with v3 fixes and I have tried this mission several times over. I have patrolled tbe whole map for hours,entered every building, searched all possible hideouts such as caves on walls, searched the mosque for additional hidden entrances, killed all talibans in sight, located all hostages, destroyed the aa gun...and no sign of the taliban leader. The game keeps telling me I havent located all talibans so I havent been able to finish the mission so far...Is it a bug or am I missing something? I am running GR on a machine on windows xp sp3. Please help!

Thanks in advance.

he is there...ask yourself this...if I were going to hide a secret room around here a hide away..what would I hide it behind? Then start eliminating the obvious and go from there....it would after all need an entrance...try opening things..

migryder :ph34r:

EDIT: If you're just sick of searching for his hide out and want to know where it is PM me...

Well infantedemarina, I think that we all have had problems locating the leader in mission 3. :D I must have been at least 3 times at the correct place before I got it right.

Or are there anyone out there, who found him straight on?

Well infantedemarina, I think that we all have had problems locating the leader in mission 3. :D I must have been at least 3 times at the correct place before I got it right.

Or are there anyone out there, who found him straight on?

you mean mission 2? I did, but I put him there... :lol: I guess its just cause we would not expect to be able to do what can be done there...nothing like that in [GR] missions...

mig :ph34r: