Observer mode

ROCO*AFZ*

Just a thought for tourns and such. We need an observer mode. One where an admin can just watch and is not included in the game. He can flip death cams and such and switch sides. This will help gather evidence. Also if possible we need to see what the player is seeing, not the death cam. See through there scope, see if NV goes on and such.

That way if we run a tournament we can have 1 or 2 observers in to watch and make sure everything goes smoothly.

Funny thing happened on our PW server this week..a member of another clan came onto our comms and said he had a FRAP's video of a suspected hack..it was of a a "no reload sniper rifle" so a few of us looked at it and we were kind of shocked that this shooter who's on our server alot was possibly using this hack..

So the next mornig we decided to try it out ourselves to see what would happen, and come to find out it is a glitch with the game/map in this case it was com station but also noticed it in strongpoiont, so for those of you interested here is the link of the video I shot, Fraps so far is the best way to hush the hack whinners, for now but the observer mode would be a great idea if it can be taped

• 3 weeks later...

Funny thing happened on our PW server this week..a member of another clan came onto our comms and said he had a FRAP's video of a suspected hack..it was of a a "no reload sniper rifle" so a few of us looked at it and we were kind of shocked that this shooter who's on our server alot was possibly using this hack..

So the next mornig we decided to try it out ourselves to see what would happen, and come to find out it is a glitch with the game/map in this case it was com station but also noticed it in strongpoiont, so for those of you interested here is the link of the video I shot, Fraps so far is the best way to hush the hack whinners, for now but the observer mode would be a great idea if it can be taped

Glitch or not, there is a cheat out there for the semi-auto sniper rifle. I've seen it used in TDM. That was prior to the 1.30 release, though. Haven't played much TDM since before 1.30BETA. Still, there's a way around most anything if you're willing to work hard enough at it. I think we just haven't seen as much cheat/hack action because there's not that much notoriety for the kiddies to gain in GRAW. No crowds to wow, as it were....