GDC XIV: Marathon Format

the.ronin

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooohhh ... Steel, that's a very creative interpretation. Too bad it's too late :)

Hot ... "keep it clean" ... cmon folks. GMan, I expected you to pounce on this one. :D

It was over before I woke up...not much I could do about that one....

I figured when you said they can end at any time....that meant day by day...not minute by minute... :rofl:

Just waiting for the next one.

HACK

Cool K' date='Jun 19 2006, 05:28 AM' post='387657']

LOL - this is gonna be quick and dirty... Won't risk missing another one..

Entry ->

fast_n_furious.jpg

pssst - GRT - you're missing 10px width (I won't tell anyone) ;)

Size Maximum: 480 px wide x 100 px high; 100 kb

Maximum- didnt read anything about exact size. ;)

Why no one has put in some hot chick (or hot dude for the GDC dudettes out there) for theme 4 is beyond me

Well, you asked us to keep it clean :P

Anyway - My entry for the Mythology Theme..

-Nothing political and not trying to offend anyone - just thought, being a Dane, I'd do a spin over the Wiking Mythology and the historical apects of the Waffen SS Division Wiking that consisted of Germans and Scandinavians during WWII...

Entry ->

mythology.jpg

Edited by [GR] Cool K

:angry: Well i know you said they would change at any time but !!!! Last Entry i did was 1.33pm GMT i was then in work till 5.00pm spent a few hours playing [GR]. Went to bed about 10.30pm. woke up this morning at 8.30am to find an entire catogory came and went between 3.44pm yesterday and 6.22am today :wall:

:angry: Well i know you said they would change at any time but !!!! Last Entry i did was 1.33pm GMT i was then in work till 5.00pm spent a few hours playing [GR]. Went to bed about 10.30pm. woke up this morning at 8.30am to find an entire catogory came and went between 3.44pm yesterday and 6.22am today :wall:

Welcome to the marathon! :lol:

So far, I'm pretty impressed with people's choice of imagery. Attention to borders and layout are also not lost on me.

I do feel that people are being safe in terms of interpretation of the theme (except for Steel's late entry that doesn't count hahahaha) ...

Theme #6 Graffiti

Could this be the last theme??? :o