Paintball

dickie

K, dudes, I go paintballing everynow and then (oh, yeah. and I live in the UK) and am thinking of buying a gun. I liked the M4 replicas (the mag fed ones) and wondered if they were any use for paintball, I mean, are they actually accurate? If not, what guns are advisable? You can rent them at our local field but they are really unreliable, running out of C02 all the time, tanks bursting, pipes breaking, triggers jamming etc and several times I've ended up mullahed cos my gun died as I bail into a hut or find myself in a great position to nail a few enemies (although once I did storm a hut with no ammo left cos the mashals say "don't shoot within a few feet", but nevertheless, I don't trust them anymore.

Is it going to be for speedball or woods?

These are Tippmann A5's good for woodsball. Dont get the "assault kit" one. You dont need a barrel that long, anything past 12" isnt any use

Tippmann A5

If you find a gun you want to buy, before buying it, id goto their website and see check around at their forums. Ask if they think that gun is good and if there is one maybe at the same price but better.

• 17 years later...
On 11/04/2005 at 09:54, dickie said:

K, dudes, I go paintballing everynow and then (oh, yeah. and I live in the UK) and am thinking of buying a gun. I liked the M4 replicas (the mag fed ones) and wondered if they were any use for paintball, I mean, are they actually accurate? If not, what guns are advisable? You can rent them at our local field but they are really unreliable, running out of C02 all the time, tanks bursting, pipes breaking, triggers jamming etc and several times I've ended up mullahed cos my gun died as I bail into a hut or find myself in a great position to nail a few enemies (although once I did storm a hut with no ammo left cos the mashals say "don't shoot within a few feet", but nevertheless, I don't trust them anymore.

It depends on multiple factors like what field are you playing, what gun are you holding etc. There are a lot of stuff to keep in mind before playing like here you do not describe paintball mask which is an important factor but you do not mention it here.

Field Paintball mask

Before purchasing mask I would like to recommend you a website where you will find best mask according to your choice.

Edited by SahmAdrees

• 1 year later...
On 18/11/2022 at 19:04, SahmAdrees said:

It depends on multiple factors like what field are you playing, what gun are you holding etc. There are a lot of stuff to keep in mind before playing like here you do not describe paintball mask which is an important factor but you do not mention it here. airbrush guides Before purchasing mask I would like to recommend you a website where you will find best mask according to your choice.

Paintball is a competitive shooting sport in which players use air-powered guns called paintball markers to shoot spherical dye-filled capsules, commonly referred to as paintballs, at each other. The objective of the game varies depending on the specific scenario or game mode, but it often involves eliminating opponents by marking them with paintballs, capturing a flag, or completing certain objectives.