Training...

Hi guys, im new here. :)

First, im brasilian so forgive me about my english :lol:

Im playing lately in the server rooms, but i cant play at all.

The oponents are too good. When i mean that its because i cant stand alive for much time lol, really, im very bad rigth now.

Maybe im getting improved playing with them but i want to get some training with a clan or some people to improve.

Is there any clan wich is recruting for training?

I just dont want to lose time, as theres people who plays for years.

I started to play GR few months ago.

I dont want to be very good, but theres some problems that i identify in myself that must be corrected quickly, or i wont be able to play at servers.

Ty,

M4rc0.

Edited by M4rc0

if your interested in joining the [GRNET] clan here i think if you just play with them long enough and i'm sure they'll get you better by giving you tips until your good enough to become a recruit( i do not represent any part of the gr.net team and i'm just speaking from what i've heard). If not, i believe there are other clans that do train. Check out the clans and ladders forum here at gr.net.

Hope this helps!

Just play a lot, learn the maps and learn from your mistakes. If u play with veterans u'll soon learn how to stay alive. Veterans will often outsmart you so u got to think a bit harder to avoid their tricks.

Remember, u need experience and the only way u get it is by playing. I remember I used to be a noob camper... then I became and assaulter... after that I started using my head, tactics and manouvers. If I was in a bad spot or the enemy had and advantage then I would outflank him, leave him be or draw him to a place where I had the advantage.

Join member hosted games (see the Games Room forum) . They are newbie friendly and will not mind you joining. Just play, play, play. The more you play the better you will get.

Thanks, all i will see it.

Thanks for the tip too Deadly Sniper.

Just play a lot, learn the maps and learn from your mistakes. If u play with veterans u'll soon learn how to stay alive. Veterans will often outsmart you so u got to think a bit harder to avoid their tricks.

Remember, u need experience and the only way u get it is by playing. I remember I used to be a noob camper... then I became and assaulter... after that I started using my head, tactics and manouvers. If I was in a bad spot or the enemy had and advantage then I would outflank him, leave him be or draw him to a place where I had the advantage.

Thats true man.

The problem is not getting killed, everybody got killed.

The problem is how you get killed, man, its like the guys (you) are in another "level", and sometimes its frustating.

But i wont stop playing.

Nice to read about your experience..

Ty :D

Edited by M4rc0

Hey,

i was a green online recruit like you i sucked too but after playing with the best clan i knew soon i could kill them with a pistol without getting killed

here are some tips

*NEVER PLAY HERO IT WILL GET YOU SHOT

*use the eviroment to your advantage

*Pratice with the diffrent guns find the one you are best sutied for and use it

*If in a place full of cover and you are beind him get close and say "Look behind you 'his name here'" when he turns around shoot him quickly it is so damn funny

*Listen you can hear footsteps closer they are your foe draws nearer

*See a teammae in trouble try to help them out ESPECIALLY if you are a noob and its a veteran player they might repay you back fro your kind support

*Explosives are devastating especially the OICW but they will use it too

*Dont use GLs in a team game if their is freindly fire and you decide to bomb the enemy from long range you will end up with team kills too

there are some tips use them wisley