Video: E3 Multiplayer gameplay footage

BS PALADIN

the only dissapointment i have seen, being able to regenerate health and blood on the screen when you are hit, its unrealistic, never known someone to get blood in their eyes i think blurring he vision would make more sense.

but the movement of the soldier looks very smooth and lacks the run and gun look (which i good)

Edited by Zeealex

So far it looks like graw with maybe some amped graphics here and there. Movement does look fluid, although the running animation to me looks kind of awkward . I do like the cover system. Every shooter's multiplayer mode should have some sort of cover system. Can't say I'm disappointed though. I hope they keep large customization options of online play like they did in the past. Because I would like to disable the cloak feature. So far I didn't see cloaking in this video which looks promising.

We bring you a first look at GRFS multiplayer created by Red Storm, the studio behind the original ghost recon and the critically acclaimed GRAW-series MP modes.

Even Ubi can't get it right... :wall:

Actually, for a change they did get it right

RSE did the Multiplayer for the Xbox 360 version of GR:AW and the Xbox 360 + PlayStation 3 versions of GR:AW 2

http://www.redstorm.com/index.php?page=games

Yes, it was well before GR:AW - Ubi bought RSE in August 2000 (while they were still working on GR in fact)

But under the purchase deal They kept their company identity as "Red Storm Entertainment, Inc" (with Ubisoft as parent company)

instead of just being swallowed up to become "Ubisoft North Carolina" (although they are listed as "Ubisoft Red Storm")