How to Insert Images to Posts

Rocky

Inserting images is easy when you know how!

I've increased the upload size to just under 10Mb so can upload large images!

Any issues post here or drop me a PM!

Use our upload facility described below rather than an external service to ensure your image never gets deleted!

ADD AN IMAGE TO A POST

1. Upload your image

When you start to compose a new reply or post, simply click the choose files link, as shown in the example image below. Or, if you have filemanager open on your desktop - just drag the image into your post!

ADDIMAGES-1.jpg

Your upload(s) will then appear as a small thumbnail below the post window.

2. Add your upload to the post

Click the + symbol as shown below to add your image to the post. It will appear at the cursor position.

ADDIMAGES-2.jpg

3. Format your Image

Now that your image is in the post, you can format some aspects of it by double clicking on the image!

ADDIMAGES-3.jpg

That's all there is to it.

Note that images posted in this public forum may be used with credit by GhostRecon.net for promotional purposes. If you would like to opt out of this, please PM Rocky!

• Like 1

• Rocky pinned this topic

Go for it Nightcrawler, the more shots of this game the better, there are so many cool and unusual things in this game and amazing locations and everyone will not see them all. all the shots in here will help more people see what is in this game, go go go go.

• Like 1

The image I want to post is 1.72mb so that shouldn't be the issue but its one I did in Ansel and I keep getting a generic problem message.

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance.

But this image not the one I want to post goes up fineTom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Super-Resolution 2017.03.12 - 15.14.08.42.jpg