Enough of the cheaters

why ?!?!

So i am in the UFC server, there is this a?%?ole UFC charlie7, acura, and another UFCmember , shooting like crazy in the spawn, the other players dont even have the time to hide, to run, and this idiots just keep on shooting, cant the UFC server do something about it ? The funniest part is that the three of them go in the same team to increase their number of kills by just spawnkilling and glitching on the map, why ?!?!

Edited by pachanga

why ?!?!

So i am in the UFC server, there is this a?%?ole UFC charlie7, acura, and another UFCmember , shooting like crazy in the spawn, the other players dont even have the time to hide, to run, and this idiots just keep on shooting, cant the UFC server do something about it ? The funniest part is that the three of them go in the same team to increase their number of kills by just spawnkilling and glitching on the map, why ?!?!

Why?

Because they are small and pathetic dick all! For UFC, xlb, ###### ...... all deceitful brigade!

Because there are few honest team! Our team does not shoot more! For beginners, looser, noob does not play when you die! I prefer to stand next to learn, see, that everyone should play! Come RvsA = F3R = server! :)

Your nickname?

Bye

Thus, few players can play! Miserable Ubisoft has not taken any new GRFS and GRO! They also get to my ######! Of course, they were surely disappointed troops beta key!

Maybe the invisible time could be increased to allow time to either fight back or get under cover. Myself, if contacting the group provides no resolution, either put up with it or find a different server.

What can you do about those standing in the spawn area after spawning and shooting from an advantagel point in the spawn area? Makes it kinda hard to pass a rule not to kill anyone in the spawn area. My only complaint at killing in the spawn area is using granades, and the enemy cannot come into the spawn area and kill.

I ususlly complain during play when I am killed by a granade in the spawn area and live with the rest. To hard to set rules for anything else.

Tom1935

Well i've been kicked many many times out of some servers ( RAS UFC PGL )

I really hate the spawnkillers not leting us come out of the spawn, so i use GLs to get rid off them, i know almost all servers dont allow it, but its the way i protest to admins about their "friends" sticked in front of enemy spawn like freaking bogey. Admins want respect? , i think spawnkilling is absolutely disrespectful.

About controlling it, when i start my server ( SUPERTDM) i set rules to no gl and no spawnkilling no cheat bla bla.., once inside the game i inform the players about the limit zone. I catch one at the spawn, i adminkill him until he understands.

Maybe the invisible time could be increased to allow time to either fight back or get under cover. Myself, if contacting the group provides no resolution, either put up with it or find a different server.

What is the invisible time ? ( sorry, french version game )

Edited by pachanga

I play clan (RAS) reload, don't see many times where I can't get out of the spawn area. Like I said, I don't like them using granades lobbed into the spawn area, there is no defense for that. I hope you are talking about getting shot in the immediate area of spawning? In one game, the stratigy is to rush towards the spawn area and take the enemy out as they appear, in this case they are not in the spawn area, but just outside that area. You need to re-evaluae your situation about spawn killing, I still have fun playing even when my team is getting their butts kicked.

I am 75% m99 sniper player, gl users have messed up my play plenty of time killing me when I cannot be reached except by gl. I do not like gl users and will report them no matter on my team or the enemy.

Just enjoy the game and let go... :o=

Tom1935

Edited by tom1935

I play clan (RAS) reload, don't see many times where I can't get out of the spawn area. Like I said, I don't like them using granades lobbed into the spawn area, there is no defense for that. I hope you are talking about getting shot in the immediate area of spawning? In one game, the stratigy is to rush towards the spawn area and take the enemy out as they appear, in this case they are not in the spawn area, but just outside that area. You need to re-evaluae your situation about spawn killing, I still have fun playing even when my team is getting their butts kicked.

I am 75% m99 sniper player, gl users have messed up my play plenty of time killing me when I cannot be reached except by gl. I do not like gl users and will report them no matter on my team or the enemy.

Just enjoy the game and let go... :o=

Tom1935

I am talking about the immediate spawning zone ( arroyo, nowhere)

I think admins dont allow gl because of some lag effect ( i think ) but many players will say "there is no lag in real war or spawning area, GLs are though.."

Granade launchers would be the death of using m99, sniper . A sniper can change the whole dynamics of a game because they channel the enemy to go elsewhere making the battle field smaller. A sniper will sit in one place and can be located easily but the enemy can't reach them. Using a gl would totally change that. They don't allow gl's becxause of this, thats why most players don't like snipers, it keeps them from just running around like chicken's with their heads off, out shooting everyone else. Players that don't play as well have no chance against the good shooters. A sniper can change that, really this give the enemy more of a challenge. I have notice the better players seem to try harder to get me. It seems when I first started there was not very many snipers, and I was called names and even team mates coming up to me blasting me, saying "get up and run and shoot!!!". They don't do that any more and there are a lot more snipers.

I know what you mean about arroyo and nowhere, these two games are easily swamped by the enemy around the spawn area and it is hard to get out of your spawn area, again, try to figure out how to bust out by killing those that are close up, with enough planning, you can do it.

SO, don't use gl, if you do, then you need to be kicked. Just play the game and enjoy the challenge.

Tom1935

• 1 month later...

Actually the use of GL doesn't bother me. Only reason I don't allowed it on my server was because then people would leave.

I can understand that GL is annoying sometimes but if only 1-3 people use it in a full server, what's the problem?

They only have 2 grenades on it and 99% of the players who uses GL are not good enough and sometimes they use it because they get spawnkilled and need an effective weapon for it.

The problem with GRAW2 is that any type of explosions makes the game lag more. Not only that, if many people use cheats or mods that also affects the lag. And if 1 person is downloading or just having a slow internet, many others will also lag because of it.

I think it's very fun to play without any explosives, since I don't have to die that much because of the ''raining'' frags lol.

BH had 2 TDM servers. One with explosives (frags and GL allowed) and one with an No explosive mod which removes the frag grenade and the GL from the game. I noticed that the explosives one lagged more, and the answer is: explosions!

You could also try play a Coop mission with a lot of explosive barrels (or whatever you call them) and blow some of them up, or throw a few grenades or GL.

Actually the server host is the problem why people have high ping and have extreme lagg, the explosions dont affect that much at all, other players appear to be lagging to you if you download stuff..