CoD 8: MW3 - E3 2011: 13 minutes of "Black Tuesday" gameplay f

Pave Low

E3 2011: Exclusive Black Tuesday Gameplay Demo

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:moses:video:gametrailers.com:714784" width="640" height="385" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed>

Watch the Larger HD version > http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-call-of/714784

well the battle certainly looks intense but it's alway been a problem with CoD it takes six billion (or so) rounds to take down and enemy. and quite frankly even though i hate the franchise, this one looks quite okay compared to Crap Ops and the original Modern Warfares.

but i am not paying full price for it if i buy it, and GRFS comes first for me.

Battlefield 3 looks better to me. That guy ran through the whole thing like he was the terminator, never using any cover and always self healing. Looks like the enemy is scripted also and not very smart.

Does look fun though, just not what i'm looking for in a military shooter.

Battlefield 3 looks better to me. That guy ran through the whole thing like he was the terminator, never using any cover and always self healing. Looks like the enemy is scripted also and not very smart.

Probably "God" mode for the demo.. Still I'm not a big fan of the gameplay in the recent COD single player campaigns.

• 3 months later...