IGN gameplay video (Includes convoy arrival)

FifaJay

Give me about 10-15,im cutting a short clip focusing on the 1 min ending,so you guys dont have to look at the full clip.It will just go straight to the ending,bypassing the first 8 minute interview.Im leaving Jess in at the end because shes fine. :lol:

LOL anything envoling Jess & polishing in the same sentence makes me a happy man Mean,Id be "up" for that :rofl:

Short version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UFW5Ru6ElU

Heres an updated cut I done,its just the convoy arrival,I had to cut the sound as there was too much talk over from the interview,I inserted a soundtrack and managed to cut in a piece of voice .

UPDATED.

Original File is set at 1440w x 1080h.In HD 1080.Let me know if the quality is ok for you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TArrLlm99_8

[i was going to cut out the "ign logo" but I was losing a lot of footage around the edges.I have most of my stuff locked on youtube,if you want the embedded coded let me know and ill unlock it so you can use it. :thumbsup:

Edited by FifaJay

Looks ok to me. I'm curious to know what other vehicles was in the convoy?, by the way are those just modern landcruisers or humvees?,and the basic US troops don't look too futuristic, basic trooper standing at the feet of the p.o.i. looks as though he's toting a scar-l?. The billows of smoke and general landscape look awesome, i wonder if they have the PhysX software implemented in GR:FS the same as GRAW?.

this is rediculous. they said OCT now its turned into spring 2011?!?

The first date of release i think was march 2010?.

this is rediculous. they said OCT now its turned into spring 2011?!?
The first date of release i think was march 20210?.
Ahh, well now that date would make more sense.

____

From the sepia overload to a blue-hue'd filter wash.

Ubis' devs should really leave their cubicles and step outside occasionally.