Purpose of this Mod Beta Testing forum

Modders can present their new mod creations initially in this forum prior to it's main public release, and request fellow modders to beta test the mod. The purpose being to identify major bugs that would detract from the mods release and potentially affects its success.

When releasing a beta version modders can elect to password the zip file if they wish to, so that they can keep track of requests to test the mod.

Once the testing phase is complete, the thread will be locked, with a link to the mods official public release and discussion. This is to make browsing the forum for live betas easier, and good housekeeping. :thumbsup:

WOW!! this is great news. :thumbsup:

This is just the sort of thing we need to encourage modders to post their mods/missions here. I think this also gives new modders the encouragement they need to take the plunge knowing there is a dedicated team of testers ready to help them when they have problems.

I also hope this will give other members the incentive to come forward and help out with testing the mods as I think we need more beta testers.

John

• 1 month later...