Mission 3 gonna be a BLAST !

I've talked with lightspeed, we should make people remember this sniper tourney for the last three missions, and i think we nailed it. :devil:

I cant post details of the missions, of course :whistle: , but im sure sniper teams will find TENSION, and will be surprised with what can be done by modding Ghost Recon.

After the end of the tourney ill post some screenshots, maybe a mini video with the features teams may enjoy in mission 3 maps.

Good luck and get prepared for real fun !

:snipe:

as much as i love the previous missions - you are right - Mission 3 has got 3 beautiful and custom made maps and Thales and I have been working hard to give the mission as much of a lift as possible to make it memorable.

it duznt matter how many times i insert on these maps - i still think - wow!! stunning and a joy to script on.

Okay already!! I'm already pumped just after the training mission, don't get me any more giddy about these missions. I wondered how you guys were going to effectively encourage a spotter/sniper team to work together without one of them doing all the work - and the training mission provided that answer beautifully. I can't wait to play the real deal now - in fact, I'm off to track down my sniper now and set an insert time!!

:thumbsup:

I've talked with lightspeed, we should make people remember this sniper tourney for the last three missions, and i think we nailed it. :devil:

I cant post details of the missions, of course :whistle: , but im sure sniper teams will find TENSION, and will be surprised with what can be done by modding Ghost Recon.

After the end of the tourney ill post some screenshots, maybe a mini video with the features teams may enjoy in mission 3 maps.

Good luck and get prepared for real fun !

:snipe:

Last team on tournament table: Ready :unsure:

I'm already pumped just after the training mission, don't get me any more giddy about these missions.

Get prepared for intense GR moments. :FIREdevil:

I wondered how you guys were going to effectively encourage a spotter/sniper team to work together without one of them doing all the work - and the training mission provided that answer beautifully.

Thats the sniper mod in some few words - sniper and spotter really need to work together. No shortcuts.

:thumbsup:

Last team on tournament table: Ready :unsure:

:o=

• 4 weeks later...
I've talked with lightspeed, we should make people remember this sniper tourney for the last three missions. ...Good luck and get prepared for real fun !

Almost one month ago hehe , i told you ... :rocky:

Edited by Thales