Known Glitches

Hey all feel free to post yours so peeps can start seeing what is acceptable and what isnt.

Peeking a corner when you can clearly kill someone but they cant kill you this to me would be a cheat/glitch as you know you are doing this, result a ban or a forfeit in a match.

Hiding behind an object where you can see others and shoot them but they would have no idea where you are, i have a pic of a great one on the fort.

anyone got anymore

They should have made the collision detection on the trees mimic the branches, not the leaves.

no kidding, lastnight a groups of leaves set off my GL nade <_< what a joke. I also have been in bushes and shot only to have my shots almost hurt me. my screen turns red as thought I was shot but I was the only one shooting. <_<

They should have made the collision detection on the trees mimic the branches, not the leaves.

no kidding, lastnight a groups of leaves set off my GL nade <_< what a joke. I also have been in bushes and shot only to have my shots almost hurt me. my screen turns red as thought I was shot but I was the only one shooting. <_<

Hehe, that happend to me also yesterday.

Shouting , how the hell can he shoot me, will running away.

Then i noticed it happend every time i shot.

Yeah, gl's explode hitting the leaves.

On Crash Site, at the docks.... pretty much anything to do with them. They will eat your bullets. They will drop you into the bottomless pit.

If you spawn on the docks in RvsA theres a chance you can fall through the back of them and end up stuck outside the map looking up at the the world. If you don't have a gernade all you can do is ask for an admin kill and wait for an ADAT to blow.