OGR Scripting

Zero Gulf

Working on an [GR] Co-op Mission.

Have been working on getting a C4 charge to explode. Am using the 'c4_aa1' script from SP Mission 5 as a reference.

Got it to activate, but then get the following error msg.

data\lib\units\types\weapons\c4.dsf(-1): can't find member: activate in type <void>

Has anyone doing [GR] missions got a working C4 yet ?

Care to share your script?

Thx Zero

(edited for sp)

Edited by Zero Gulf

Working on an [GR] Co-op Mission.

Have been working on getting a C4 charge to explode. Am using the 'c4_aa1' script from SP Mission 5 as a reference.

Got it to activate, but then get the following error msg.

data\lib\units\types\weapons\c4.dsf(-1): can't find member: activate in type <void>

Has anyone doing [GR] missions got a working C4 yet ?

Care to share your script?

Thx Zero

I got it working. Don't know if you can in [GR] though. Does it allow such things? We'll see.

Anyhow. It cought me by surprise as well, but I figured it out quite fast. I can post exactly what you need tomorrow as I don't have access to my files right now, away for the weekend you see. I'll get it up in about 10-12 hours, got some sleeping and traveling ahead of me first.

Until later then.

EDIT:

Ok, a few hours later. I got it now but I'll do a few tests before I post it so I'm sure on how they work. Had planed to do this for SP Scripting 5, so hadn't done all the testing on it. But I'll post it real soon.

Edited by Wolfsong

• 1 year later...

Ok. Here you go. I think you missed to add the "on player activation" event. ;)

What if I am trying to blow up a stack of crates I am using to block an access? I have tried the script you posted, but

I get this error:

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.35

data\lib\units\types\weapons\c4.dsf(-1): cant find member: activate in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\units\types\beings\mods_human\playeronfoot.dsf(0)

Not sure what this means........any help would be good as this is the only thing holding me up from finishing my map!

Thanks.