GDC XII: ¡Viva La GRIN!

the.ronin

Most of you know that the fine folks over at GRIN took a vacation in Mexico ... what most of you don’t know is that certain of these fine folks, in their Tequila induced haze, got arrested!!

Ok, maybe not. But let’s pretend they did. You’re mission, stalwart spelunker of The GDC, is to fashion an “above the fold†article in a local Mexican newspaper, complete with press photo, of any one, some, or all of the GRINsters having an "encounter" with the local policia or federales ... heck, throw the Felix Arrellano drug cartel in there for good measure!!

Points for being on topic will be based on the entry’s depiction of GRIN getting into some manner of debauchery and being sprawled out in a local newspaper. The authenticity of the layout will work towards your utility score. Key to this GDC will be your sadistic sense of originality in depicting the situation ... but as always, keep it in good taste (i.e., hookers and beer are good tasting).

Welcome to GDC XII ... ¡¡andale, hwey!! :grin1:

Theme: ¡Viva La GRIN!

Classification: Above the Fold

Style: Static Image

Size Maximum: 500 px wide x 500 px high; 250 kb

Last Date of Submission: June 2, 2006; 12.00 am GMT

Minimum Point Hurdle: 30

gdcawardxii_unclaimed.gif

GDC XII IS BASED ON FICTION. ALL LIKENESSES TO REAL WORLD LOCATIONS, GROUPS, INDIVIDUALS, OR SWEDISH SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS NAMED BO ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

When did UbiRazz become an employee of GRIN? :unsure:

I didnt know who he was...just that he was in like 3 or 4 of the pics with Bo...and he didnt seem as welcome as the guys that were getting the classic coke handed to them from Bo. :whistle:

Plus after rereading the news story....they were pretty drunk...hard to say what was true and what was not....plus how often do the media screw things up anyway....Maybe they correct the details on page two......Did you even bother to read page two???? :lol:

HACK

:stupid:

Anyone will flip sides for a bit of coke ZJJ. :lol:

Anywho the newswire update is that Ubirazz was working as an informant, you know what these UBI soft types are like. Have to keep the shackles on there invested interests.

Hey Gman, on your N-tree U could have also put of it as Man-D Mack-A. And "party" can be Part-E or Par-T. Such var-E-ation is int-N-tional just 2 confuse non bel-E-vers. Don't matt-R which way around U sp-L it, just as long as U got the basic syntax there....

Edited by WytchDokta

Hey Gman, on your N-tree U could have also put of it as Man-D Mack-A. And "party" can be Part-E or Par-T. Such var-E-ation is int-N-tional just 2 confuse non bel-E-vers. Don't matt-R which way around U sp-L it, just as long as U got the basic syntax there....

yep i'm diggin tha S-ntax Err-r,

makin ya girl needin tha tamp-x,

Coz i like the way she shake tha right thurr,

its got me goin bez-rk..

:wacko:

gotta stop .. :P