Server Stats Script?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say guys I hope the free one you released is NOTHING like the one you are charging for because the free one is riddled with bugs. I see how it can work on your server because of your specific setup but the way its programmed EVERYTHING is broken if someone has different ini settings.

For the last 30 minutes, just to get the thing running I have been fixing coding errors in the program.

I hope you guys plan on fixing these things because you are charging for it and you now have a responsibility to provide a working product to your customers no matter what ini setup they have.

Edited by Reeper_3d

First Main problem, your using asp style tages '<?' when by default php has asp style tags disabled. All of them need to be changed to '<?php'.

Second of all, all uses of '<?=$variable ?>' requires the ini setting of short_tags to be on. You should replace with '<?php echo blabla; ?>'

Third Have your installer actualy create a database if its not already created.

Fourth Database password should not be a required field in the installer. Some people, like myself, have an account without a password (mind you its just a local test server).

Edited by Reeper_3d

From and end-user's point of view...

I think the ranking should not only be by decleration of ranking but also numerically.. i.e. 1,2 ,3 ...159... 200

Also this number should be shown when you use the search command.

i.e. I look up IrishStout and see my Rank, my awards and statistics.. but have no way to tell where in the overall list I rank. I could be 59th ot 159th?

Unless I am missing something? By the look of things.. it has been sometime since I have been on your server ROCO.. I am going to have to jump back on to get my ranking of 21st back.. if not higher.. Just hate how it's ranked by score.. more you play the higher you are ranked but it does not mean you are a better player...

not you personally.. then again HEHEHEHE...

I will be seeing you around very soon :o=

The customer shouldnt have to bend backwards for the developer.

The developer should bend backwards for the customer to make sure their product works no matter what.

And Btw my php.ini is configured as a professional, considering I am a proffesional PHP developer. There are reasons why I leave those settings off.

From and end-user's point of view...

I think the ranking should not only be by decleration of ranking but also numerically.. i.e. 1,2 ,3 ...159... 200

Also this number should be shown when you use the search command.

i.e. I look up IrishStout and see my Rank, my awards and statistics.. but have no way to tell where in the overall list I rank. I could be 59th ot 159th?

Unless I am missing something? By the look of things.. it has been sometime since I have been on your server ROCO.. I am going to have to jump back on to get my ranking of 21st back.. if not higher.. Just hate how it's ranked by score.. more you play the higher you are ranked but it does not mean you are a better player...

not you personally.. then again HEHEHEHE...

I will be seeing you around very soon :o=

LOL yes it has been a bit... i am resetting the stats tonight as a lot of beta stats are in there now. We have a match at 9pm est but it will probably be opened up by 12am to the public... or play before the match.

You can left click on kills and such to resort the database.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<xml>

<statistics version="1.2" date="2006-10-15 18:33">

<match map="mission05_ogr" round="1" num_rounds="3" kills="14"/>

<marksman>

<player name="[SPQR]Eb0la" side="US" team="Alpha" leader="false" score="0" kills="0" deaths="2" gametype_score="0" match_score="0" lethal_shots="2" shots_hit="4" bullets_fired="11" grenade_kills="0" grenades_thrown="0"/>

</marksman>

<demolition>

<player name="[SPQR]Blacknes969" side="US" team="Alpha" leader="true" score="0" kills="0" deaths="2" gametype_score="0" match_score="0" lethal_shots="1" shots_hit="3" bullets_fired="17" grenade_kills="1" grenades_thrown="2"/>

</demolition>

<ranking>

<player name="[SPQR]Blacknes969" side="US" team="Alpha" leader="true" score="0" kills="0" deaths="2" gametype_score="0" match_score="0" lethal_shots="1" shots_hit="3" bullets_fired="17" grenade_kills="1" grenades_thrown="2"/>

<player name="[SPQR]PSicOSkuNK" side="US" team="Alpha" leader="false" score="0" kills="0" deaths="2" gametype_score="0" match_score="0" lethal_shots="7" shots_hit="9" bullets_fired="37" grenade_kills="0" grenades_thrown="0"/>

<player name="[SPQR]Eb0la" side="US" team="Alpha" leader="false" score="0" kills="0" deaths="2" gametype_score="0" match_score="0" lethal_shots="2" shots_hit="4" bullets_fired="11" grenade_kills="0" grenades_thrown="0"/>

</ranking>

</statistics>

</xml>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<xml>

<statistics version="1.2" date="2006-10-13 22:54">

<match map="mpc01" round="3" num_rounds="3" kills="3"/>

<marksman>

<player name="[SPQR]Eb0la" side="US" team="Alpha" leader="false" score="0" kills="0" deaths="2" gametype_score="0" match_score="0" lethal_shots="0" shots_hit="2" bullets_fired="4" grenade_kills="1" grenades_thrown="0"/>

</marksman>

<demolition>

<player name="[SPQR]Eb0la" side="US" team="Alpha" leader="false" score="0" kills="0" deaths="2" gametype_score="0" match_score="0" lethal_shots="0" shots_hit="2" bullets_fired="4" grenade_kills="1" grenades_thrown="0"/>

</demolition>

<ranking>

<player name="[SPQR]Ginevra" side="US" team="Alpha" leader="true" score="0" kills="0" deaths="2" gametype_score="0" match_score="0" lethal_shots="1" shots_hit="1" bullets_fired="4" grenade_kills="0" grenades_thrown="0"/>

</ranking>

</statistics>

</xml>

• 1 month later...

With this Server stats box for some reason it keeps changeing the map size when i add both servers anyone have this issue?

http://test.ghostsquad.us

you need to download version 1.7 from my site

DeadlyForceGaming.com

It is listed for download in the top 20 newest and Top 20 downloaded

Major fix in version 1.7 is image size in display.

Since you are running multi version my server sigs might be a better option for you. Look in the navigation menu under server tools > Click on server sigs to start the proccess

One last thing you violated the Licencence agreement by removing my sites link at the bottom of the block. it would be great if you could put that back. Fell free to remove the version number from the bottom

If i only could register there.Never get the mail it tells me i will recieve.