Looking for Swiss Special Forces...

Sgt. Slaughter

Hey all, looking for the Swiss Special Forces mod, version 1.1 (I think). I found a link for it somewhere, but it was a dead Fileplanet link. Anyone know where i can find this one? It has some nice Sig 550's, 551's with acogs(or aimpoints) and m203's. I'd like to get my hands on it again if possible. Thanx in advance for any help. :)

Hey all, looking for the Swiss Special Forces mod, version 1.1 (I think). I found a link for it somewhere, but it was a dead Fileplanet link. Anyone know where i can find this one? It has some nice Sig 550's, 551's with acogs(or aimpoints) and m203's. I'd like to get my hands on it again if possible. Thanx in advance for any help.  :)

Rocky - I have uploaded this mod to FileFront for you.

I get this error when i use that link: 404: Die gewünschte Datei wurde nicht gefunden. This is definitely the mod I am looking for. Thanks for trying guys.

Hmm thats odd i just downloaded the mod from there before i posted the link, but doesnt seem to work now

EDIT: just tried here and it works (use dl link on left side of page once opening the link below)

http://www.rainbowsix.org/ghostrecon_link2...85110eecb5746f5

Edited by jay316

• 2 weeks later...