What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Angerfist - "ChildKilla"

My Angerfist MP3 collection now consist of 59 MP3's, only 5 MP3's away from rivalling my Paul Elstak MP3 collection. The total cumulative size of the total collection is 2.14 gigabytes - That's 37 artist folders which contain a total of 415 gabber/hardcore tracks (I'm not talking false hardcore half beat 'happy hardcore' (which is commonly mistaken for 'hardcore') style ###### either, I'm talking real hardcore ala Angerfist). So there, beat that!

It's actually more than 37 individual artists because there's alot of collaboration work, like Angerfist & Crucifier, but I don't have any independent tracks by Crucifier.... yet.

Edited by WytchDokta

Tha Playah - "**** The ****ies (The Viper & Tommyknocker Remix)"

Meh, swearing is not a taboo in our scene, even though the last censored out word is not really swearing at all. Rude maybe, but not swearing. But I censored it because some people might get funny about it. At the end of the day, most kids know all the swear words by the time they've left secondary school. But if you're like me, you know the swear words in three different languages by the time you left secondary school.

Edited by WytchDokta

The Masochist - "Pump It Up Y'all"

Some of the stuff in the not so mental end of the scope of our scene is so trippy you don't need drugs to get tripped out to it. I used to be at that end rather than this end, but when I sold my soul to the darkside and went over to the other end, I realise how much better it was.

Paul Elstak ft. Firestone - "Get Off My Back (Or I Will Attack)"

It seems Firestone always addresses his lyrics to the stereotypers and haters....

mwgfghost, your lack of recent posting is unacceptable. You make it seem like I've eliminated all opposition in this musical war.

Edited by WytchDokta

I Want To Kiss You All Over by Exile. All thanks to Employee of the Month. And Grand Theft Audio's "We Luv U" More of a party song kinda guy.

p.s. what's with the different avatar's dokta? been moving my bro and his wife out of their apartment cause they got evicted. I'd like to throw everything she has into the dumpster. what kind of woman keeps 2 pairs of slippers and has never opened them?

Nirvana - Breed

Edited by mwgfghost

The Ted Bundy Song by Macabre.

Ed Gein by Macabre.

P.S. If you're interested in either Ted Bundy, get the self titled movies on em. The Ed Gein movie with Kane Hodder was horrible just because it was Kane Hodder. Made Ed Gein look like a wrestler. I recommend the one with Steve Railsback as Gein. Think it's called "In the Light of the Moon" released in 2000.

Edited by mwgfghost

Time to tone it down a bit with Royksopp's "Remind Me" Might as well throw some Creedence Clearwater Revival in there. A little "Lodi" to calm you nerves. I may have to move a bunch of junk and have a Spanish test on Tuesday but I'm still in this fight.

p.s. I sold my soul to the darkside once and then I B-slapped the dark prince and said I'm gonna have the best of both worlds and threw some habanero hot sauce in his eyes and yelled "Bam!" and hightailed it out of there.

Edited by mwgfghost

Yeah but that was the dark prince - he's a pillock. It's the dark lord that you want to be worried about.

Six consecutive posts by you. You're on fire.

Why the avatar changes? Well.... why do we listen to different songs? Why do we eat different food each day? The answer to all three is the same.

Delta 9 & Lenny Dee - "Nobody Likes The Records That I Play"

Edited by WytchDokta