USMC Desert Marpat

Stalker

• 2 weeks later...

The thing about using 1024x1024 is that u you have to be accurate in every way possible. I f you dont use it, you could get away with a lot. Nice skins, but they just doesnt look real... to much colour I think.. And, hey, 1024x1024 takes to much space.. Not all can DL them.. But, U did a good job with them skins.. But they just dont look real..

The thing about using 1024x1024 is that u you have to be accurate in every way possible. I f you dont use it, you could get away with a lot. Nice skins, but they just doesnt look real... to much colour I think.. And, hey, 1024x1024 takes to much space.. Not all can DL them.. But, U did a good job with them skins.. But they just dont look real..

which skin dont look real? I'll post the skin later so you can get a better view. :thumbsup:

which skin dont look real? I'll post the skin later so you can get a better view. :thumbsup:

I think he meant mine :'(

@montgomery: I can send it over to you too :thumbsup:

here it is:

download it here if you want it.

view it here if you just want to see it. woodland camo available upon request.

as you can see, I left the legs blank so you can put holsters or pouches where you want them, also left torso blank so you can do what you want in that area, same for the helmet area too.

Edited by lexsis

Downloaded the Desert marpat, how come

there's only an RSB file? How do i use that?

I thought it was the same mod you posted,

anyways here's what i did with the RSB file.

Ahehehe. . .dont know if i got it right though. . .

"only a .RSB file" were you looking for a character too? the ones for my mod arent finished yet., 4 of them are, testing 2 or 3 in-game later today, will post in-game screen shots.

- your guys are missing vests, webgear, & knee pads. remember I said I would leave that area blank so you can use the skin on any character you want without having issues with things being in the wrong place.

do you want marpat (comeplete with helmet, vests & gear) for the standard ghosts?

Downloaded the Desert marpat, how come

there's only an RSB file? How do i use that?

I thought it was the same mod you posted,

anyways here's what i did with the RSB file.

Ahehehe. . .dont know if i got it right though. . .

"only a .RSB file" were you looking for a character too? the ones for my mod arent finished yet., 4 of them are, testing 2 or 3 in-game later today, will post in-game screen shots.

- your guys are missing vests, webgear, & knee pads. remember I said I would leave that area blank so you can use the skin on any character you want without having issues with things being in the wrong place.

do you want marpat (comeplete with helmet, vests & gear) for the standard ghosts?

sorry sir, hope you're not mad. i dont know anything about

modding. sorry. i'll jst wait for your mod, it's already too much

to ask for more. Thanks. :D