Locked Doors in GR??

Cobblers

OK. In the manual it says that by pressing space certain doors will open. It then goes on to say that certain doors are locked, but can be blown open! But where are these locked doors that can be blown open? I don't think I've seen any!? :unsure:

Can anyone shed any light on this matter?

Some maps have them:

- Swift Hatchet (Battleborn)

- Industrial

- Downtown (Ausiguys)

and probably more.

Maybe the IT-maps too.

If the door can open, but can't be destroyed, maybe you can script it: hide the normal door, replace it with a destroyable door. (just thinking)

well, actualy, there are several locked doors.....

ever tried entering the embassy? those doors are locked ( though, i have never tried to blow em up though )

inside the hotell, are plenty of em, the castle got some locked doors as well, as do the airport....

so, they are present, the locked ones, but that you can blow em up.... well, that i didn't know... <_<

I just thought of something. :huh:

On the Embassy, on the certain places of the map,there are areas that cannot be accessd. Maybe there is a way to get into the area.......... <_<

Mostl likely not,because if you listen to the sound wavs for GR,it also says you can '' clamber'' over certain objects.......

:o=:ph34r::blink:

When I get home, and if I remember to do so, I'll quote what it says from the GR manual. It says along the line of 'Some doors are locked but can be opened/destroyed etc'

But even though it says this, noone yet has said, yes this door in such and such a place does it.

I'll also arm myself with the OICW/GL weapon and go blow a few doors up, but I doubt that anything will come from it, but you never know.

Heres a idea, play quick mission and use the ammo code.

Im sure you will be able to now check every door!

LOL

Also I remember the manual saying something about being able to blow up the doors on the training map, yet the doors are metal?

Good idea! I'll use the cheat and see how it goes! :)

Thank you

All I can say is I have my moments(also I just got done reading a post that Im a cheater and the code thing came to mind) Thanks Holman I wouldnt have thought about that if it wasnt for you, you deserve the credit!

(for a explanation read '' Unlocking stuff'' post)

no that wasnt a insult,and im not looking for a fight