Strictly OT here I know but:

Syncopator

"His famous names, such as The Screaming Lord, Ice, Dave of Sheffield/Sheffield Dave could not be better describing his attitude towards his music. Many still believe that H.P gets a stage fright every time he's about to perform, but it's rather contrary when he's on stage. H.P can really pump up the audience...

H.P Baxter is not only the idol for many but also he is the one mainly talked about when talking about group Scooter. As his part in the group is mostly guitar and vocals, it's easy to recognise his voice anywhere you hear it. Most of Scooter songs have that note of H.P in it that most of the time you cannot forget the lyrics of it because when H.P sings, the audience is paying attention as they probably have never done before... "

Sheffield Dave - A nickname of MC H.P Baxter from Scooter....

Sheffield Tunes - Scooters' own record label

?

Edited by -[NCM]- .:Nightmare:.

Lol...scooter. Talking 'bout music not mopeds.

:rofl:

Anywhooo...

I like Autechre..they have a mix or two of NIN I like. More kinda experimental/ambient..Warp Records aren't they..or were .

Nightmare:

You never fail to amaze me with your bizarre input on my music threads.

Havent the foggiest clue what you are talking about there mate - but you aint talking about Autechre. That idiot rave head Scootex or whatever has bog all to do with Warp or and semblance of decent music....Google let u down there I think.,.. <_<;)

Havok:

Spot on mate - I figured a man of taste would have have sampled some delights!

Ye - it is very very tough to get into...just feeling my way in just now - bought "EP7" - some cracking artwork and jewel case...some of the tracks are just nuts. Will check out the 9in nails remixes...

POT - didnt think it would be to your taste! Been about a year and half since I first heard them (Peel Session - IIRC) and only just now making a concious decision to give them a good listen and work out what all the "genius" fuss is about.

Nightmare:

You never fail to amaze me with your bizarre input on my music threads.

Havent the foggiest clue what you are talking about there mate - but you aint talking about Autechre. That idiot rave head Scootex or whatever has bog all to do with Warp or and semblance of decent music....Google let u down there I think.,.. <_<;)

You said "Sheffield"....

You said "Sheffield"....

Yeah he plays for the Yankees... :P ( sorry Pot ;) )

Haven't heard any of Autechre's newer stuff...most of the stuff I have is from like early to mid 90's. Stuff like Vletrmx (Plaid mix) me likey..might of typed that wrong and missed a vowel tho :whistle: ..kinda like Aphex Twin if ya ask me..which reminds me ..where's my digeridoo ?! :devil:

Off to take an Analogue Bubblebath and think of some Polynomial related stuff..... A Mathematical Equation will get me On the right track.

:geek:

Analogue Bubblebath

#1,2,3 & 4.

:notworthy:

You got the knowledge Havok....you got the knowledge... ;)

Should drop by my other forum obsessive haunt (We Are The Music Makers) - u know the url...

be good to see u there - great bunch o peeps....talk AFX, Boards, Autechre, Squarepusher and just about anything else music related and otherwise...all day long.

Can even post some games chat there....a few keen players (think there are even a few GR afficionados including masel...)

Anyway...enuf piffle paffle...I'm away for a 30min JO fix before ma kip.

Laters :thumbsup: