My First Weapon Has Evolved

StereoG

Hi, i started an m4a1 about 4 weeks ago i asked you guys for some help with detaching faces etc.. thx. i got it all sorted and started. dont even ask how many polys this weapon is... lol, but its nice. actually its not that many for the weapon but when the addons are attached, ekk! anyway any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you.

These may take sometime to load.!!!

please be patient.

m4a1.jpg

m4a1sd.jpg

m4a1-cmag-m203.jpg

m4a1-m203.jpg

Edited by StereoG

Nice.

I think it looks good enough to use, I surely like detail and the super clip and m203 are neat addons :thumbsup: . It is a little big, not huge but a little too large.

You modellers make me jelous often, wish I could create both my own missions and my own new models for em too.

Christian

Hi i dont know if it is what you say it is, i have noway of telling. Here is the pic i got the silencer from. BTW i couldnt care if the silencer is from a water pistol, it looks apart. Ghost recon is only a game for me nothing more nothing less.

image047.jpg

Remember ive only been doing this 4 weeks i dont know nothing about gun parts im from the uk for christsake... lol I know about most weapons but not thier attachments yet.

Edited by StereoG

Hey there StereoG

Nice looking model dude!! as said a little large in scale but that easily solved buddy.

The texture is fantastic though.....even the base of the 30 round mag is done....nice touch!! ;)

Was lloking at you model and you've given me an idea on how to reduce some ploys on my models mate.....thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Laters

DVS1