I would like to see this!

BoogeyMan

You guys that make the mods for GR are great! I cant imagine how much time goes into the creation process, but I bet it's staggering. However, I strive for realism when I purchase games and GR has given me that to an extent. The sniper charecter is missing an important option, a Spotter. I took the liberty of playing around with some kits form Earl's Standard upgrade and came up with this:Sniper/Spotter. As you can see, the sniper has the M-24 and the spotter has the SR47, making for an effective combo. I enjoy playing single player and Coop games online, and this is what I always wanted in a mod, the ability to creep around with my teammates as a sniper/spotter team. Maybe one of you great modders could incorporate this into your next mod. Once again, hats off to the modders of GR, you guys are great!

No no no. look at the other sniper(he has an SR47), thats what I want, a ghillie suit clad sniper with a weapon other than a sniper rifle, get it? Whats stopping me? First off I'm not a modder, secondly, I dont have the software needed to be one, and finally, I dont have the patience to even try it lol. All I was suggesting is that maybe adding a sniper with regular rifle would be cool.

Put a weapon kit file with the SR47 into the Origmiss\Kits\Sniper folder.

When you select a sniper it has the SR47 as an option.

Make a weapon kit in Igor with the Kit-Editor.

Or copy an existing one.

It is a *.kit file (look also in the Equip folder)

It should work ;)

Edited by San