Changing normal mod for Ghost Recon

I would not put it there.

Make a new folder in my documents for the lighting tool.zip and extract and use it from there.

My lighting tool folder is a sub-folder in my GR Modding folder found in My Documents.

Attachment fact ?

I do not understand

Edited by wombat50

But the software to work, it does not has to be in the Ghost Recon file?

No, it is not necessary.

Double click Release DarkMapMaker.exe and it will open. Then use the file menu to open the map you wish to edit.

The Ghost Recon Level Builder.pdf (on the Island Thunder disc)

has a section on the lighting tool starting on page 36.

The lighting tool works best on an "unlit" map. That is a .map file that has never been lighted.

You are attempting to edit a map that has been edited in the lighting tool already.

This makes it more difficult but not impossible.

The lighting tool does like to crash.

Edited by wombat50

Thanks SuperCricket for your answer , no problem for the delay ! i make all your missions with the "ammo" code , just fine but not so realistic as to re-arm like in "serpentine" missions, for exemple....but your missions was just fine for challenge ! for now , i take time to make a mod with all my personal choice of weapons , with some changes as custom reticles and scoped view of the sight ...work almost fine for me as i have no need to charge all the mods that have these weapons .I try after that to make an other mod to "compile" my choice of missions , from different campaign and solo missions....last , but not least, i wish to customize weapons, on a simple basis , like make a Diemaco_SFW without M203 grenade launcher ...do you have try this and you can help me anyway ? In the waiting, Happy new year for you and all devoted fan of GR !!!!

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57418#entry578162

The YouTube video is no longer available in the above post by Tinker.

However, the download the video link still works. 90Mb's

Suggest you review Tinker's post and download the video.

If the video will not play you need this codec suggested by Zeko:

http://download.techsmith.com/tscc/tscc.exe

Tinker covers using the lighting tool and the files it saves

and how to use them.

Best done in a mod of your own.

Hi Acehole.
Thank you for your response. I always use google translate to write in English. One would think that I am bilingual ^_^
I know not customize weapons except move files on weapons. ;)
Hi Don, thank you for the codec link. The software is open. :smart:

--> http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/623628LightingToolOpen.jpg

You just have to tell me the way to put a little light. A night lighting so "Moon Light". You see what I mean? ;)

Thus, thanks to your answer, I can by myself, determine the daylighting :thumbsup:
Happy new year to you and all the members of the forum. :cheers:
Edited by Super_Criquet

You just have to tell me the way to put a little light. A night lighting so "Moon Light". You see what I mean?

Night version I add ambient to all rooms of 30 30 30
Then change room 10 ambient to around 44 44 44
Do not use a Sun at all for nightmaps. -Tinker

The above paragraph is from old notes.

Tinker was probably lighting an "unlit" map.

As you are trying to relight a "lit" map you may not be able to do as much.

So from day to night map, make the ambient very low. For example 30 30 30 and if you can not delete the sun make the settings low as well. For your information, 0 0 0 is black and 255 255 255 is white.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm a little lost.

GR SP Platoon Extender ---> http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/359659Extension9.jpg

It is indicated :

1) After you launch the mission using the custom launcher supplied with the mod, your Options configuration settings (screen resolution, etc.) will not be turned on. To restore your preferred configuration, when in-game, press Escape to access your GR Options menu, then click "Accept" to return to the game - this will activate your own usual game settings.

2) To access each member of the platoon, use the keyboard shortcut - not the pop-up command map, otherwise the mission will crash.

In the game, I use the numeric keypad "-" and nothing happens ... :hmm:

Edited by Super_Criquet