how is it compared to the beta

beta was stiff and glitchy. Plus many other things. But how is the main game going compared to how the beta played. Is it the same or did they smooth it out for the must part? I'm not really into the open world games since they all suffer from the same thing. But be as that may the real reason I haven't gotten it yet the beta was a nightmare of a mess and ain't smooth by no means. Felt like the game was fighting you every step of the way. So since I can't piggy back off another thread talking if it's better or the same I have to ask. Did they smooth out the rough edges or is it the same as what the beta was?

wish I could say the same. It's not about what system. Game ran smooth as in graphics and frame. The control of the guy was stiff, vechiles are a nightmare and so on. But I'm just going to take your comment as it's the same and just pass on it.

52 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

Always been smooth and silky on my PC. Don't know what you're referring to with the stiff and glitchy comment, console, older PC?

Same, never had any lag at all and that was playing with Evilducky 20,000 km away and others.

Never felt stutter once I got the graphics settings right.

not asking about frame rate, lag or anything of that like. Asking about just over all polish of the game. Game felt unpolished with it being stiff controlling the guy and vehicles controlled horrible. Just wondering did they smooth them out with more polish or leave it the same as it was. Just felt very unpolished and nothing like a AAA game I would expect. Hoping for much more polish and smoothness in the controls

Well I don't know what you expected then coz yes the vehicles weren't great but they are working on them, but player felt 100%.

Keeping in mind too that vehicles are not the GR element of the game, they are a means to an end, a way to get around the world faster and while admiring the landscape. The GR part starts when you leave the vehicle.

Feels very AAA to me - this is huge game.

Its pretty much identical to the beta bro. Vehicle controls are the same and everything however devs said they're working on the first patch, so I'm assuming that vehicle handling and glitches will be the first tweaks of the game. Since those are the most controversial topics right now. I think the player movement is pretty fluid though , similar to ghost recon future soldier .