If you could change 3 things about GRW...

On 5/22/2017 at 22:30, Proximity_13 said:

3. Mod capablity (perhaps just for the PC version?). At the very least a FarCry 4 ish editor. That way everything that wasn't included here can be.

Justy noticed Far Cry5 is getting a map editor:

Far Cry 5's fictional Hope County, Montana, is an enormous place, filled with diverse terrain and tons of places to explore. It's so expansive and pretty, in fact, that it might inspire you to create your own landscapes – and the good news is that you can, because Far Cry 5 is bringing back one of the series' coolest features: the map editor.

Enabling you to create your own custom combat zones, the map editor gives players the chance to build and share a potentially infinite number of maps. What's more, Far Cry 5's version adds exciting new features fans can take advantage of while building their new playgrounds. We'll have more details soon, check back for more updates.

anyone know of the top of their heads if FC uses the same engine as GRW?  

On 6/22/2017 at 15:30, Rocky said:

Im not really seeing anything to get excited about BugKill.

He ordered her into the watertower. She acknowledged with "water tower, right" which was cool for immersion, but sending your AI somewhere with point and click is in Wildlands too.

She told the player when she was in position - same as Wildlands.

Dog picks up gun, nice.

The airsupport was just like calling in the Wildlands rebels - you have no control over what they do.

So yeh, fun video, but I do not see any "  tactical options for your AI support " that isn't already in Wildlands.

No, not anything like Wildlands, bro. We couldn't issue commands individually to our team or give specific orders outside the sync shot. It was extremely limited and FC5 seems to have a more dynamic command option for AI teammates. 

Edited by bugkill

I would add better Friendly A.I. Control like the one show in the tread talking about it a long with this Friendly A.I. Customizable options ( don't like the fact i am trying to bend in and my teammates are sticking out like a sore thumb.

Knife opinion in the base game (what military operative does not carry this)

opition for advanced flight controlls ( I personally have adjusted to the flight controls in the game because it's the easiest and fastest way around the map outside of fast travel of course but i believe it would be a lot easier to dodge incoming missiles if we had the opition to have more control over the yaw n pitch)