Drone Help!

i unlocked the explosive first for my drone. to use the explosive you push in on the right stick.

i then unlocked the emp. to use the emp it's the same controls push in on the right stick.

my question is how do you select between the two? some how it's stuck on the emp.. 

land I can't figure how to cycle between these two.

please help.. thanks

thanks for checking. what do you mean by weapons window? you mean the skill tree? if so it has no option to select or deselect. 

i also just noticed that the drone and sync shots must have a limited use on a compound attack.either that or it was bugged. I was unable to use either after several uses on one attack....  I'm not talking about the cool down period. the just disappeared.. I think this is a bug from the way it's acting..

add me on Xbox one if you want to see. but I'm sure you will be there soon enough...👍 . another thing I have in mind is trying to jump the bullet train that crosses the wildlands at random times seems impossible but I already have a jump location just waiting for it to come through again.

Edited by olden formula