Singleplayer Mission/Campaign request

EricJ

Are there any Afghanistan style missions out there for singleplayer? If so can I request some or a campaign?

My only limit is:

- No huge amount of tangos, I never dealt with that when I was deployed there, though in screwed up places is fine, what normally happens in a campaign, not hordes upon hordes of targets. If you're making a base defense mission then that's okay, as I've heard up to 50 or less in one assault.

I also have some mission ideas as well if interested.

Edited by EricJ

I only want to tell you that mission makers in this forum tend to put LOTS of enemies onto the map. Expect 240+, for instance.

I think part of Eric's point was that he wanted less enemies. I don't like the massive 200-plus enemy stuff either.

Yeah. So what I really meant was that his demand of less enemies seemed not to be easily met.

P.s., as we talk, JohnTC02's new map Fort Strike successfully contributed to Mitchell's body-count by another 170+. :P (Since a bug interrupted my gameplay progress, I was only able to finish one objective.)

RileyFletcher_01 is right, I don't see the point in swamping a map with oodles and oodles of targets. The GRAW2 stock missions do it right, there's small patrols ("bleed them by a thousand cuts") and is more realistic than where the real objective is to kill all the time. It gets old and repetitive. So if there isn't anybody willing to make a sensible map, then nevermind. But I'll check out that stronpoint remake and tone down the enemies a lot.

Edited by EricJ

RileyFletcher_01 is right, I don't see the point in swamping a map with oodles and oodles of targets. The GRAW2 stock missions do it right, there's small patrols ("bleed them by a thousand cuts") and is more realistic than where the real objective is to kill all the time. It gets old and repetitive. So if there isn't anybody willing to make a sensible map, then nevermind. But I'll check out that stronpoint remake and tone down the enemies a lot.

Actually I had been turned down the exactly same way as you are now. For a small hint, if you're going to try that strongpoint mission, you'd better take a ZEUS or RPG with you, or you'll have to sneak past it.