Respawn (Petition)

In Ghost Recon Future Soldier you spawn in the main spawn to start and then can choose to spawn on your squad mates. That is fine until you get pushed into your spawn, which results to spawn killing. Now there is "Alternate" spawn zone that is literally 1 foot away from your main zone so I don't see how that is an alternate spawn zone. There maps are decent in size so why not let there be multiple respawn zones? If there is no enemies near by and no objectives near by then why not allow us to spawn there instead of giving us only 1 main spawn, 1 alternative spawn (which hardly works). So I think multiple respawn points is a must.

Next is the enemy respawn boundary. That seriously needs to be increased by A LOT on a few maps, especially Pipeline. For the Bordock team when you cross the metal bridge or concrete walkway they just sit there and shoot at your toss grenades. Which pushes you into your spawn, which shouldn't happen. Same thing with Ghost team, you can go through the village and just sit there where they drop down, or go to the stairs and wait for them and shoot or throw grenades in there. Yes it gives you a countdown when you passed the boundary but you should even be allowed to do that. So I think increasing the boundary so teams have a fighting chance or do not allow enemies, gun fire, grenades, equipment, etc into their spawn zones. If they camp at the outside of the spawn zone boundary they can get shot when the team is just about to leave the safe zone of their respawn. But the enemy outside the boundary cannot fire back.

Now I know that last part "But the enemy outside the boundary cannot fire back" sounds like complete rubbish but if you think about it its really not rubbish at all. Here is why. Say you just died and you are Ghost team and you respawn, head down the hallway on Pipeline to go to the stairs to head back over to where you died and he meets you halfway on the stairs in your spawn and kills you. That would frustrate you. But if they cannot enter the spawn in any way possible, even with the guns, equipment etc and your about 6-12inches away from leaving your safe boundary and fire at him because he is camping your spawn then that's fair game because camping the spawn is just cheap. This will also be good in case Ubisoft feels multiple respawns in bad.

Now another thing to note is say Ubisoft makes it so no one can shoot in or out of the respawn boundary, but that still gives the spawn camper the upper hand. Here is how. They press you into your spawn, have about 4 guys in all the ways out and they can just suppress fire the whole time. Set down a ammo box and keep it coming while the rest of their team get the objectives. So allowing you to come out firing is very fair.

Let me know what you think :)

These maps are not decent in size. These maps are as large (or small if you see it the same as me) as Boneyard or Deser Gulch which is saying alot. This game needs larger maps and user controlled rooms. Spawn camping is a given on this game especially if Ubi makes it run and gun the way they have.

Ive never been spawn camped. Get over yourself.

How about you get over yourself? Just because you've never been spawn camped doesn't mean it never happens. In fact, it's a well known problem in most (if not all)of online shooters.

Back on topic, how about revolving spawn points? Say... every couple of minutes the spawn points shift?

Multiple spawn points would be nice or even revolving respawns would be cool as Sgt. SuperSanity suggested. Only problem with that, now that I think about it, is again the size of the maps. Some maps are just not big enough for this to happen.

Multiple spawn points would be nice or even revolving respawns would be cool as Sgt. SuperSanity suggested. Only problem with that, now that I think about it, is again the size of the maps. Some maps are just not big enough for this to happen.

Yeah the only maps I can think that would be big enough are Alpha, Harbor, Mill, & maybe even Sand Storm.