We want team death match back!

Nickpushka

Who wants team death match as a multiplayer match  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know why this game mode wasent added in the first place. Every shooter has to have a team death match. I have been playing Tom Clancy games since the first Xbox and I have loved every single game they have made. In this new game I was really shocked that there wasent a team death match. Not only am I annoyed by have many kills in conflict and losing because the random game I join by myself the players on my team aren't even focused on the objective.

I would also like to say that me and my friends always wanted to have regular team death match one vs one to see who's better but have to play a mode where there are objectives involved.

I have been playing this game on every free time I have. every time I hop on in a room I ask everyone how do you feel that there's no team death match??? 99.9% of the time people are complaining that there's no team death match. None of my friends have ever played ghost recon and I high recommended it to them I made them look forward to this game coming out showing them trailers and telling them how fun the game is ganna be. When they played the game and realized there was no team death match 3 of my friends trade the game in. Imagine how many other people might have traded there game in For this reason. Please if there's any way of returning this game mode you would make many loyal fans really happy :)

Please cast your vote in guys and help bring team death match back to this amazing game

If you want Ubisoft to see this, post it on the official forums at forums.ubi.com

They have said that they're planning to add more game modes via DLC at a later date - one would hope that TDM and LMS will be in there somewhere...

One thing I found odd was while I was looking at ghost recon network site leader boards you can sort it by game types and team deathmatch was one of the possible sorting options.

4kblf7.png

I heard there ganna come out with 3 more modes. I guess team death match was one of the 3 modes left for DLC. Can't wait to see what's the other 2

I don't know why this game mode wasent added in the first place. Every shooter has to have a team death match. I have been playing Tom Clancy games since the first Xbox and I have loved every single game they have made. In this new game I was really shocked that there wasent a team death match. Not only am I annoyed by have many kills in conflict and losing because the random game I join by myself the players on my team aren't even focused on the objective.

I would also like to say that me and my friends always wanted to have regular team death match one vs one to see who's better but have to play a mode where there are objectives involved.

I have been playing this game on every free time I have. every time I hop on in a room I ask everyone how do you feel that there's no team death match??? 99.9% of the time people are complaining that there's no team death match. None of my friends have ever played ghost recon and I high recommended it to them I made them look forward to this game coming out showing them trailers and telling them how fun the game is ganna be. When they played the game and realized there was no team death match 3 of my friends trade the game in. Imagine how many other people might have traded there game in For this reason. Please if there's any way of returning this game mode you would make many loyal fans really happy :)

Please cast your vote in guys and help bring team death match back to this amazing game

I completely agree. I loved both the ghost recons, I loved the way you could take it slow and strategic on team death match. People would communicate and I played with a lot of friends that I met playing the game. Team death match should be a given, and the if you want complicate you can do different types. Also, and this is my biggest gripe, I am forced to have 3rd person view. In every other game I have played, including the other 2 recons there is the option of 1st person view. I probably will be taking it back, so disappointed.

Judging by the fact that in L4D, most players in co-op go around shooting each other instead of enemies, 'co-op' has become the new street slang word for 'Team Teathmatch.' Bearing this in mind, Team Deathmatch is in fact already in GRFS.

Edited by WytchDokta

Some people seem to think that there is no teamwork when it comes to sharpshooter. That people run around running and gunning ala c.o.d. style. When it comes to this game it couldn't be farther from the truth. I can't tell you how many times me and my 5 friends would spawn trap the other team in thier spawn when we would play graw. To do this it takes teamwork, communication and every one of us watching each others back. I used to play mainly sports games, but then I picked up G.R.A.W. and been playing shooters ever since. Haven't bought a sports game since. Ghost Recon is by far my favorite shooter that why it boggles my mind to see that they didn't include sharpsooter or lms in the gamemodes. I have been waiting for this game for years now and I'm not going to say I'm completley disappointed in this game cause the campaign is freaking awesome but I'am a little disappointed that these modes were not included.