GRFS Multiplayer Maps

So I decided to go ahead and do walkthroughs of all the multiplayer maps for people who do not have the game can have the opportunity to check out the maps. For more Ghost Recon Future Soldier videos head on over to my official youtube channel. www.youtube.com/user/darkholegames

Map 1: Market

Map 2: Pipeline

Map 3: Alpha

Map 4: Cargo

Map 5: Harbor

Map 6: Mill

Map 7: Overpass

Map 8: Rig

Map 9: Sand Storm

Map 10: Underground

I hope you enjoyed the look at all these maps. Like I said before this is just a walkthrough of the maps for those who haven't played the game yet. For more GRFS head over to my official GRFS playlist on my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/darkholegames

Yeh I can see that on your channel, you're a full time gaming movie machine!

LOL Thanks :) I am the Founder and creator of a online game community called Dark Hole Games and since I am the only one right now with the PVR I have to be constantly coming up with videos but this is the first time I did multiplayer map walkthroughs like this and if it turns out well I will continue to do it with other games I purchase in the future. But my main mission is to deliver the content that these main stream game news communities lack. For example I did a 20 minute review explaining the whole GRFS game. Then I was requested to show some gameplay of the other gametypes and did that. Then I decided to do the multiplayer maps as a treat to the fans and community of GRFS, Dark Hole Games, and the video game community themselves.

But you might be wondering what Dark Hole Games is. We are a video game community that is filled with a team who are passionate about video games. We bring news, blogs, game reviews, commentary, & more! We are currently working on our new website, but we have a functional one right now, if you would like to check it out just go to www.wix.com/darkholegames/dark-hole-games

Wow, thanks for making the effort and taking the time to do all this DarkJediMasterX!

:zorro:

So... Only two outdoor terrain maps... But they do look pretty big, so...

:huh:

Sure hope the FOV onthe PC version of the game doesn't look this claustrophobic...

:blink:

Edited by 101459

Your welcome everyone :) I always try to go the extra mile from what the main stream sites do. Gamers deserve to see and know the full content and features of games. If my game community Dark Hole Games (DHG) becomes main stream we will still deliver the same amount of content we do now. Thank you for your support!