Release: GRAW ModCombination RC2

Hello folks,

I was asked for an update already a while ago, but it toke me some time to get motivated to do it.

This time the combination should also work in single player mode. I tested the 1st mission and loaded into the 2nd mission without any problems, so I assume it will work.

The mod was tested almost 3 weeks now on a dedicated server, a big big thank you to Team Stealth for hosting it.

Since I couldn't reach SAP to ask for a permission to use his AK74 and SVD Sniper mod last time,

I just assumed that he would be ok with it and plugged it in this time.

Also I used a lot of Uniforms without asking every creator as well as Agent Smiths Blood mod.

I really don't want to take away any ones credit with this, it’s clearly stated in the read me who created which mod.

I did this for this community and hope that the individual authors are fine with my decision.

The ModCombination comes as an installer which should auto locate your GR:AW directory.

Simply follow the installers steps and start the mod with the Desktop or Start menu shortcut.

So enough talking, here you have the read me and at the bottom the download link.

I hope you like and enjoy it.

=========================================================================================================

( RC1 INFO )

=========================================================================================================

This is a new combination, since i found out some more tricks, and had to do certain things different

the ModCombination RC2 won't be compatible with the RC1!!!

( LEGAL SECTION )

All rights reserved. You may not moddify or alter any of the files contained within this mod,

or its components without authorization from the authors.

Installation and use of this modification, and its components is done so at your own risk.

Those that contributed to this mod will not be held responsible for any damage incurred to your system,

or any of its components by this mod, or its components.

You may freely distribute these files, provided that you do not modify it in any way, shape or form.

You may not sell this product, or package it with anything you are selling, without authorization from

all the contributors of this modcombination.

This mod is not endorsed or made by GRIN or Ubi Soft Entertainment. Do not contact them for support.

( PARENTAL NOTICE )

The effects mod has included blood that does not reflect upon the rating made on the game by the ESRB

(Entertainment Software Ratings Board), and it is bloodier than the standard stock product. The blood

amount is equivalent to a Mature (M) rated game.

( KNOWN BUGS )

-can conflict with other mods

-some Ammopacks dont show up on the Inventory screen

-caused by the Blood mod, some plants may bleed

-may not work with older save games

( SUPPORT )

Use this forum link to GhostRecon.net if you need support or want to report bugs.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57571

( CONTENT )

This Modcombination contents following mods.

A big thank you and all the credit goes to the individual modders.

-Brettzies Weapon pack 6.0 by Brettzies

-M4 sopmod v1.0 (incl. meusoc) by Snowfella

-SVD Sniper Rifle & AK74 by SAP

-Effects Mod for GRAW, FEAR edition Blood only by Agent Smith

-Desert Eagle (based on baretta) by =TS=Crosshair2 & AmEyeBlind

-MK 48 LWMG (based on SAW) Actors and Compositions by AmEyeBlind

-Sepia Effect Reduced by DeGamer

-3rd Armour Uniform by WolffSOF

-Aussie SAS uniform by WolffSOF

-Black Uniform by WolffSOF

-German Camouflage by WolffSOF

-Long Range Patrol Uniform by WolffSOF

-UN Uniform by WolffSOF

-Norwegian Spec Ops Desert Camouflage by ChrisArt

-Spec4CE Metro Camouflage by Scubaman3D

-Task Force Wraith Skin by Scubaman3D & Lancer

-British Army Camouflage by Lancer

-Green Camouflage by tilliboy

-OGR woodland Camouflage by DeGamer

-Brettzies WP v6 Uniform by Brettzies

-custom OGR Coop loading screen by =TS=Crosshair2

Mod combining done by AmEyeBlind

( NOTES )

-You MUST have Effects quality on high in order for the Blood mod to work.

-changed all cardriges of the secondary Weapons to 9mm, to work arround a bug.

-changed the MR-C cardrige to 556, so you can pick up ammo for it in the game.

-changed the Weapon and Item id's for the M4 SOPMOD and Meusoc and their attachments.

-changed the Weapon id's for the SVD, AK74 and the GP25, added new animation for SVD

-adjusted some AI, HUD and Gamesettings

-the in Game Language will be English.

-maps that include the new Actors or Compositions require this mod

( OPTIONS )

The mod comes with some batch files that allow you to change some settings or textures.

You will find shortcuts to them in your start menu.

1. Uniform switcher

This little helper allows you to change your Uniform, simply type the number of the uniform

you want to use. Number 15 is a PDF with screenshots of all uniforms.

2. Intro switch

This little helper allows you to enable or disable the intro movie.

3. HUD switch

This little helper allows you to enable or disable the HUD. Be aware of that the inputs that

require the HUD, like the weapon selection for example wont work. Some inputs can even

crash your game, like the multiplayer chat for example. If the HUD is not visible and you use

the key for the chat your game will freeze and crash!

4. AI switcher

This little helper allows you to change some AI settings. With less shooting skill the AI will

have more gun spread. The changed squad setup changes night type Soldiers to regular Soldiers,

the squad layout and some of the guns that are used by AI. The extra AI option will enlarge the

AI squad size, bear in mind that with extra AI some maps can lag or stop working like the

creator intended it to work.

Note: These settings are server based! So if you enter a server, which is using option 10, with

option 12 you wont have any extra AI.

Recommended options for:

Single Player: 1, 7

Campaign Coop: 1, 7

OGR Coop: 4, 10

Dedicated OGR Coop Server: 10

( DOWNLOAD )

note to GR.net team:

This mod should replace the Modcombination RC1

note to weapon modders:

I found a way to use attachment ids larger than 31. look at the network.xml inside the local/settings folder. its set to 40 in the moment, its tested and stable.

Edited by JohnTC02
Updated download link

Excellent, hope to install graw1 shortly, will have a look at this for sure. :thumbsup:

note to weapon modders:

I found a way to use attachment ids larger than 31. look at the network.xml inside the local/settings folder. its set to 40 in the moment, its tested and stable.

This could be good news! <_<

note to weapon modders:

Awesome find! I'll have to look at my other computer for the files you mentioned. Can't believe it took 5 years to find this. It's been the biggest hiccup with weapon modding since the beginning. You'd think GRIN could have at least pointed in the right direction, would have made things sooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier. Renumbering all those attachments was such a headache, more so in 2 then 1, but dang, now all I need is a hottub time machine.

if you have trouble finding the file or what sections you need to edit give me a shout.

i can upload it and mark the sections you need to edit.

also it has a nice side effect. if you dont have that file or if its slightly different than you will be ignored by the server.

(at least when its a dedicated)

that is preventing crashes from different mods. darkside to that its also ignoring unmodded players.

also that trick could work for graw2 as well, but i'm not sure on that.

i dont have graw2 so i cant tell.

Edited by AmEyeBlind

• 5 years later...