US Navy v Canadian Navy

=WBG=Ron

This a true recorded script between the US and Canadian navy from a few years ago. The US denied all of it but the Can's had it all on tape!

We can't get the taped version but it goes a little like this:

US Radar Comms:. " sir we have a vessel 55 miles north of our position"

US Admiral: "Canadian vessel please divert course 45 degrees starboard to avoid collision"

Canadian navy: "Sorry no can do sir"

US Admiral: "Canadian vessel you must divert your course"

Canadian navy: "Sorry sir but you must divert your course 45 degrees port-side to avoid colliding with me"

US Admiral: "look son do you know who we are? I am the Admiral of the largest Aircraft carrier in the largest navy in the world, now I order you to divert you course NOW!"

Canadian navy "Admiral......Sir......I'm a light house.............your call!"

:rofl:

Edited by =WBG=Ron

Sheesh. This looks like one of those "stories" that are passed around by e-mail and clutter your inbox.

A quick search around Google shows it's the Canadian Coast Guard takes care of the 55 lighthouses around Canada, which by the way has the longest coastline in the world to defend (mainly because of all those islands in the Arctic).

Google also has multiple versions of this story, including ones that substitute the Mexican navy for the Canadians, so I'm doubting the authenticity of this ...

Wow you guys take it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to seriously! I'm guessing a few yank and Can's have been upset lol, Shame I'm from the UK with the Best, Navy, Army and Air force in the world!