What a way to start a day...

Ruin

Got in the car to go to work this morning. Glanced over at one of my vehicles and went from 0 to ###### in about 1.2 second.

29749_532015809488_59701712_31498537_6381331_n.jpg

29749_532015051008_59701712_31498517_1211144_n.jpg

Needless to say, I called the cops, filed a report and am hoping it will yield some results. I doubt it, but I'll hope. The police have a neighbor in mind as a suspect but can do little unless they can prove it was him. There were witnesses who saw him acting suspiciously near my car, but they really need to catch him with the wheels to do anything about it.

Oh, they only took four wheels, not all five. Even more odd, they took the spare and left the front left tire on.

I thought this kind of thing only happened in bad TV?

OMG, i would be so ######! I kind of always been afraid of something like that even knowen i live in a great place with very low crime. Now im about to buy a new house out of state and out in the woods somewhere. Done with the city liven for awhile. Anyways i been watching the prices for outside camras to put around the house and on the driveway. Most of these set ups you can set it to run for a week on one tape and it repeats. They getting very cheap and been planning on getting some camras just to watch my house and cars when im gone or asleep.

Didnt mean to go off topic there, but thats the main reason why i want one going into a new place and being out in the middle of nowhere. I really want to watch what goes on around my place. Im sorry to hear what happened and i hope it wasnt a vechile you needed that day or until you can get new tires. I hope you catch the guy even more!

Not my daily driver, thankfully. I live in a pretty rural town, it's very low crime. I never had a problem when I lived outside the town more, but I'm right up from Main St. in an old mill town.

I live in an apartment complex of 4 buildings with 20 units. I'm amazed that someone would even try something like this here. It's unheard of.

Thankfully I'm moving out of state to an even more rural area in a few months...

Thanks NoQuarter. I suppose I should have been as paranoid about the Bronco as I am the Vette. I just figured no one would want to mess with this hunk-o-junk. Concrete blocks are a dime a dozen around here. Easily had from any hardware store and all look the same. I think my best bet is just to keep my eyes peeled for someone driving around on my wheels, they're not very common (Mastercraft Courser M/Ts on Cragar Soft 8s). I will keep my eyes peeled.

I'm heading to the PD in a few hours to get the police report. Hopefully they'll have some news for me. We'll see.

Not my daily driver, thankfully. I live in a pretty rural town, it's very low crime. I never had a problem when I lived outside the town more, but I'm right up from Main St. in an old mill town.

I live in an apartment complex of 4 buildings with 20 units. I'm amazed that someone would even try something like this here. It's unheard of.

Thankfully I'm moving out of state to an even more rural area in a few months...

I didnt mean that you did live in a high crime or anything like that. I ment for me on why i havnt done it yet. Sorry about that! My new place im doing it no matter what its like. I just like the ease of mind knowing my place is under watch at all times and i can go back through the day to check on things if something is out of place at anytime. Besides i also want to have it on the back yard on the woods. Want to see the wild life come out. :o=