Unofficial AI Fix Available

Better AI behavior is always a good thing. But ramping up AI accuracy for the sake of making it ultra challenging is not necessarily more realistic, although I suppose the mod is never claimed to be for realism.

Too much accuracy also means more shots to the face and less of that fantastic bullet whizzing and zinging by your head and cracking into the wood and concrete and dirt around you; one of the best things about this game!

You are outnumbered so heavily in DR, often fighting in more than one direction, and multitasking. Why would I want to deal with unrealistic enemy accuracy too?

It's entirely unrealistic to expect to go on a real combat mission with an 80% chance of getting killed on every mission. In real combat a soldier can fire hundreds of rounds and never hit an enemy. It's difficult as hell to do.

Now that I'm done ranting what I think is truely needed is to fix the AI turning and firing on your position immediately after you've fired a suppressed weapon 300 meters away!!

Edited by doubletap