Two new toys!

WP33

Picked up a new AR15 today and got all the goodies installed. Also traded for an upper to go with a lower I've been saving. The build begins next week, once my lower parts kit arrives! :bounce:

IMG_0876a.jpg

Better and more pics to follow, and I have two Nighthawk Customs to share later. :D

Yep, still in the land of stupidity- for now. I have a Prince 50 mag catch installed with a 10/30 mag, and the Stags are OLL so we're all above board there. ;-) Kind of sucks to have to do that, but you do what you have to. I've also got a Mega lower sitting at my FFL's I'll pick up sometime next year for an SPR build, but I've done enough buying for the moment. :D And Whisper, you'll really like the EMod. This is my second one and if I ever decide to gussy up the beater M4 in that pic above, I'll definitely get another.

Got some more gun pr0n and a couple teaser shots of a Nighthawk in preparation for a review. (I was hoping to do two Nighthawks, but looks it'll be a split review, with the second one coming in about a month.) Also included are some pics of my Kimber, which I resurfaced a little while back.

Some detail of the optics and stock on the AR

ar2.jpg

ar.jpg

ar3.jpg

ar4.jpg

A somewhat truer representation of the color of flat dark earth in the first pic of the Kimber

kimberde.jpg

kimberde2.jpg

kimberde3.jpg

Nighthawk GRP (and yes, there are two different sets of grips shown- the green ones are staying)

nhc.jpg

nhc2.jpg

nhc3.jpg

nhc4.jpg

nhc5.jpg

OMG Mags! :D

mags.jpg