RvsA Recon Unlimited spawns?

=LB=Specter

Everytime RvsA gets added to the server it dies down. The biggest reason is ppl dont like to sit and wait for some noob that dont know the objectives to try to take an adat.

Is there any map modder out there that can edit the RVSA maps to give the ghosts unlimited spawns. Maybe to even things out a little we could give the ghosts unlimited spawns spawning every 15seconds and The assault team could have immediate respawn. ?? just an idea. The tdm unlimited spawns is so objectiveless. Just looking for more out of my gaming is all.

i aint your dad or role model , but keeping your server clean and running smoothly takes work .

when there is someone camping or not going to objectives you can always kick or give his position to the enemy .

unlimited ghost respawns would be completely retarded , but then again i wont be playing it . but i advise that you dont make that possible because it will be a laughable excuse for people NOT to play RvsA : it will just cause more harm to the game than it will help .

Bourne' date='Oct 7 2007, 02:03 PM' post='498554']

i aint your dad or role model , but keeping your server clean and running smoothly takes work .

when there is someone camping or not going to objectives you can always kick or give his position to the enemy .

unlimited ghost respawns would be completely retarded , but then again i wont be playing it . but i advise that you dont make that possible because it will be a laughable excuse for people NOT to play RvsA : it will just cause more harm to the game than it will help .

Leave vote kick on at about 50% also... so when your not there at least the peeps can get rid of a camper.

Bourne' date='Oct 7 2007, 01:03 PM' post='498554']

PMC Bourne,

Granted, having unlimited Ghost respawns may completely unbalance the game, but then again: to each their own. Personaly, I only play TDM, but don't mind seeing someone else posting about how to change a particular game type to suit their needs.

As I see it, the GRAW2 community is already small as it is, and if you go around kicking (for reasons other than cheating, following server rules, or glitching, etc.) or "giving away" someones position to the enemy also doesn't help the community, but causes harm.

So, if a game type can be changed and tweaked for a particular clan to promote their vision of fun, doesn't that strengthen the community? You don't have to play it, and neither does anyone else if they don't want to.

More choices are always better, just ask the russians......

Edited by BSR_Vhladd

As I see it, the GRAW2 community is already small as it is, and if you go around kicking (for reasons other than cheating, following server rules, or glitching, etc.) or "giving away" someones position to the enemy also doesn't help the community, but causes harm.

More choices are always better, just ask the russians......

first of you you have no idea about RvsA , it is a seriously taken tactical simulated mission , which is objective based . and secondly i never told him he cant , what you expect that i will do if he does make the new modified mode ? all i can do is warn . harm doesnt come from kicking people who arent playing . if they are not interested in playing there is nothing wrong with removng them , havent you ever gone to school ? in school you are punished for lack of effort .

Edited by [PMC]Bourne

It is extremely obvious that when RvsA comes on the server looses about 30percent of its population immediately. Eventually the sides become very uneven. because NO ONE wants to play on the losing side they just quit game. Its rediculous. Ive never seen such POOR gaming community.

Oh well. MODS are not working anyway. Show me one mod server that runs for more than 6hours when you dont have a slew of clan members playing on it.

What ever happened to server sided mods? Like in [GR]>