Ultimate video game experience?

pz3

http://news-info.wustl.edu/news/page/normal/7800.html

Would be pretty cool. Instead of actually using buttons to play just think about it and play =)

onlything that would suck is getting brain surgery.

but this tech advancing will be most beneficial to people who lose limbs most definitly. Will be like star wars limbs

Edited by Prozac360

Interesting that the idividual playing suffers from epilepsy and often in games manuals it gives a warning: a very small percentage of individuals may suffer epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights, exposure to certain patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen or while playing video games.

But yeah some mind game that is though a.

didnt read it all.

they were trying to give him a seizure to try and detect which brain signals would fire to cause it.

epilepsy should have a cure in the future =)

would mean my aunt can drive again at night. The street lights flying by causes her to have seizures. She got it after im guessing brain damage caused by drug addictions

(eruhm prozac was one of the many... its where I got my name. She was crazy... so I used that drug name to symbolize crazy)

Edited by Prozac360